Advertisement

Trump Is The Republican Candidate - Now What?

Started by July 20, 2016 06:41 AM
403 comments, last by rip-off 7 years, 11 months ago

It's been very interesting watching (A) the Democratic party implode following the Wikileaks release of their hacked emails, and (B) Facebook, Twitter, and the mainstream news trying their damndest to suppress knowledge of that leak - including google flagging Wikileaks as a spam/malware site for some time.

It's bad when Trump seems more trustworthy than the opposition...

Eric Richards

SlimDX tutorials - http://www.richardssoftware.net/

Twitter - @EricRichards22

phantom,

I believe that you can be tougher and stronger than that. The Far Left always screams about how we need more diversity but persecutes their political opponents. Western Civilization will need to learn about loyalty, conversation, and discourse if we are to purge the traitors from our systems of education, media, and government.

The light is increasing. Don't try to run because you can not hide from it.

holy sh*t, you kinda sound like Erdogan up there... purging "traitors" from education, media and government sector is just what he is doing right now!

I guess I am just misunderstanding you though, giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement

Yea this thread is getting nowhere constructive. Rather than hear more of 3Ddreamer ramble onwards, I will follow the example set by phantom and simply leave the thread.

Yet you egged him on earlier in this thread, http://www.gamedev.net/topic/680487-trump-is-the-republican-candidate-now-what/?view=findpost&p=5302027

Not like you are not aware of @[member='3Ddreamer'] meaningless ramblings reputation from previous threads.

Edit: And bad example you're following anyway as (imo) @Phantom is hardly any better, since he is quick to use "stupid", "idiots", "fucking moron" on those he disagrees with

Ok fair enough. I should know better by now as well. These ramblings are really quick to light my fuse tbh.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-dnc-documents-show-plans-to-reward-big-donors-with-federal-appointments/

Most of the donors listed on the spreadsheet have given to Clinton’s campaign. None gave to Sanders.[/quote]

• Promise of appointment by candidate: 18 U.S.C. § 599

Whoever, being a candidate, directly or indirectly promises or pledges the appointment, or the use of his influence or support for the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

• Promise of employment or other benefit for political activity: 18 U.S. Code § 600

Whoever, directly or indirectly, promises any employment, position, compensation, contract, appointment, or other benefit, provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of Congress, or any special consideration in obtaining any such benefit, to any person as consideration, favor, or reward for any political activity or for the support of or opposition to any candidate or any political party in connection with any general or special election to any political office, or in connection with any primary election or political convention or caucus held to select candidates for any political office, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

So glad it's not Cruz/Jeb vs Hillary. The DNC really shot themselves in the foot on this.

Every informed person knows that Donald Trump is a political outsider who is opposing the traitor establishment.

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Every informed person knows that Donald Trump is a political outsider who is opposing the traitor establishment.

Don't have to be informed at all. That is the line that is parroted by the media that love him. I've heard it 2 or 3 times an hour on CNN.

Advertisement

You can't really be that simple, can you? Trump's about as much of outsider as Hillary is.

Hell, until he started running against her, they were pretty much bosom buddies.

He even said she'd "make a great president" in 2008.

Here's the Clintons at his wedding.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Outsider, my arse. He even said it in his acceptance speech "Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it."

If he gets in, he is going to screw everyone bar his own billionaire buddies.

if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
Not only that, but there are some who would suggest that Trump could prove to be the real traitor here:

You do not need to think conspiratorially in order to understand why the Russian government badly wants Trump to win this election. His deep business connections to Russia have been documented. As I wrote last week, his stated policy positions — temper U.S. support for NATO, stop advocating democracy, withdraw support for Ukraine — are exactly what Russia wants. Russia’s primary foreign policy goals are to weaken the European Union, soften up NATO and make the European continent safe for corrupt Russian money. President Trump would make all of those things possible.

Coincidence?

*dramatic music*

May not be credible, but still something to think about.

You can't really be that simple, can you? Trump's about as much of outsider as Hillary is.

Hell, until he started running against her, they were pretty much bosom buddies.

He even said she'd "make a great president" in 2008.

Here's the Clintons at his wedding.

Outsider, my arse. He even said it in his acceptance speech "Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it."

If he gets in, he is going to screw everyone bar his own billionaire buddies.

Well yeah, Trump's ties with Democrats/social liberalism are extremely well known, which is why the RNC tried to prevent him from getting the nomination so hard. But really, I consider that to be a benefit. I WANT a socially liberal president who isn't Hillary. So far in this election season only, Trump has

1. Gotten onto a debate stage and said "Planned parenthood does great things for women's health"

2. Has said to study marijuana legalization/legalize it if it works out at a state level

3. Said the bush dynasty wars were failures/should never have been done (Previously he strongly opposed the Vietnam war)

4. Said he supports ending the Cuban embargo/called it ineffective

5. Admitted to exploiting China's devalued currency (something every politician does but no one admits), and at least claimed to attempt to prevent China from doing so in the future

6. Pledged to keep the parts of Obama care that work (Pre-existing coverage)

7. Spoken about increasing legal immigration

8. Pledged to raise the minimum wage

All of which are policies that would be unheard of in prior elections. That's not to say I agree with everything he proposes (Snowden/Internet issues), but I'll gladly take his positions over Hillary's corruption/gender card based politics.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement