Advertisement

Trump Is The Republican Candidate - Now What?

Started by July 20, 2016 06:41 AM
403 comments, last by rip-off 7 years, 11 months ago

3Ddreamer here is a fairly good example of what some people feel is going to happen should Trump not get elected. Again, what bothers me is how convinced people are of a gigantic conspiracy that starts from the top and perpetuates in the entire system.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Well, Hillary did just get away with a pretty major crime... Many others have been put away for much less, giving her administration a taint of corruption and elitism before it's even started.
And if you care to read the classified emails that she's let out into the public, they make her seem incredibly amoral if not criminal.

If I were a trump supporter, this would probably confirm to me that I was on the right team.

I honestly don't know how either of them have any supporters... :(
Advertisement

Wikileaks just leaked several thousand Democratic National Committee emails, including suggestions on how to derail Sanders' campaign.

Just to, you know, help bring reconciliation between Sanders' supporters and Hillary's.

I've glanced through a little of it, but despite Republican accusations, I don't see too much controversial so far (other than the supposedly-neutral DNC being biased against Sanders, but that is already common knowledge).

Some news articles are claiming that they were planning to attack Bernie's Jewish heritage to use antisemitic bigotry against him, but the emails actually say they wanted to underline his atheism (by planting a civilian to ask a question) to inspire religious bigotry against him.

AMEN
Amy K. Dacey | Chief Executive Officer
Democratic National Committee

"Brad Marshall" <MARSHALL@dnc.org> wrote:
> It's these Jesus thing.
>
>> On May 5, 2016, at 1:31 AM, Brad Marshall <MARSHALL@dnc.org> wrote:
>>
>> It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to
>> ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he
>> has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could
>> make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps
>> would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

"It's these Jesus thing." <-- I need that on a T-shirt. :lol:

I honestly don't know how either of them have any supporters... :(

Don't look at me, it's the Democrats who wanted to legalize marijuana!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-chief-accountable-dnc-emails-show/story?id=40825318

Sanders endorsement of Trump when? :P

Every informed American knows that betrayals against the USA and our interests are common in the establishment. The vast majority of Americans admit that this the reality now.

As far as I know, the approval ratings of the public for both the Congress and Press are still in single digits percentage.

HELLO! I am not alone in seeing that the public is getting not only ignored but stabbed in the back!

We have a President and Supreme Court making the law of the land, which is only the responsibility of the Legislative Branch of government (Congress). We continue to be put in undeclared wars, which is another violation of the US Constitution. The USA is literally being sold to the world. HEY! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY!

The many lies of Hillary Clinton which have been exposed over the years and reaffirmed recently are only a tip of the corruption iceberg.

It is no mere conspiracy theory to say that the global elite are the masters and many of our politicians in Washington D.C. are their puppets.

MASS immigration, NO Borders, and selling the USA to the world are only symptoms of a corrupt system. Leaders in education, media, and government both lie and conceal the truth. Polls show that most of the public are aware of this and are disgusted with it.

These obvious reasons and much more are why Donald Trump should win by a landslide victory in November.

Again: These are the realities.

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Every informed American knows that betrayals against the USA and our interests are common in the establishment.

Well, it depends on what "our interests" are.
If it includes the interests of the common man, then sure, no one gives a shit about you and there is no correlation whatsoever between your wishes and the actions of your "democratic" government.
If it is just the "national interest" -- the state and the large corporations that own it, then nope, they do a very good job of protecting the national interest :lol:

Advertisement

The public knows that we are betrayed. The majority say so. The traitors of the leaders of education, media, and government will ignore the public demands for justice at their own peril. The warning has already been given nationwide.

no one gives a shit about you

Your flippant response is worthless. The worst that you could ever do in your lifetime is to put a scratch in my armor.

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Your flippant response is worthless. The worst that you could ever do in your lifetime is to put a scratch in my armor.

In a sense, I was agreeing with you there... That 'the establishment' doesn't give a shit about the common man.

As far as I know, the approval ratings of the public for both the Congress and Press are still in single digits percentage

Press has been dropping for years now. Look at how they push their paintings of groups: One group threatens, but has zero physical attacks and zero murders but media labels them "Worse than ISIS", "worse than KKK", and even "terrorists". People are shooting cops in the name of Black Lives Matter, people claiming to be BLM disrupt vigils, speaking events, and even have marches where they have chants like "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!". Media angle? Radicals who aren't really BLM and dedicated protesters. o.O

For press, facts are no longer valid selling points, instead they run sensationalism for clicks. Who cares if the readers believe it, so long as it lines the publisher's pockets and keeps the "journalists" paid.

In a sense, I was agreeing with you there... That 'the establishment' doesn't give a shit about the common man.

Trump on Monsanto

http://www.fooddemocracynow.org/blog/2015/oct/23/trump-insults-iowa-voters-takes-monsanto-immediately-caves-big-ag-farm-lobby

Hillary on Monsanto

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/2/6/1480931/-Hillary-Clinton-and-Monsanto

Obama on Monsanto

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/critics-slam-obama-for-protecting-monsanto/

Reagan (and bush dynasty as VP) on Monsanto

Repeat with any company known for extreme amounts of corruption, and the result is the game. Trump's the only one calling it out. Whether or not he'll fix it is irrelevant, at this point he's the only one even willing to make it an issue, and therefore the strongest contender for a positive vote.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement