Advertisement

Trump Is The Republican Candidate - Now What?

Started by July 20, 2016 06:41 AM
403 comments, last by rip-off 7 years, 11 months ago

phantom,

I believe that you can be tougher and stronger than that. The Far Left always screams about how we need more diversity but persecutes their political opponents. Western Civilization will need to learn about loyalty, conversation, and discourse if we are to purge the traitors from our systems of education, media, and government.

The light is increasing. Don't try to run because you can not hide from it.

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

You know, the way Trump Cultists speak, they remind me of Chaos Space Marines and Chaos in general in Warhammer 40k. I really hope someone gets the reference ;) .

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Advertisement

Global Elite are creating the chaos. Hillary Clinton is one of those establishment puppets who serves the global elite. If you want more of the same of selling the USA to the world, then vote for Crooked Hillary. If you want loyalty, law and order, and decency for the sake of future generations of American children, then vote for highly successful Donald Trump.

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Hillary Clinton might serve the global elite, but Donald Trump *IS* the global elite.

There are a few good people who are global elite and Donald Trump is one of them. "Believe me - nobody knows the system better than me. That's why only I can fix it." Donald Trump.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

There are a few good people who are global elite and Donald Trump is one of them. "Believe me - nobody knows the system better than me. That's why only I can fix it." Donald Trump.

If you really believe that, I have a bridge to sell you....

if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
Advertisement

ChaosEngine,

Donald Trump has stated for many years that he supports the US Constitution, Social Security, Medicare, national security, secure borders, legal immigration, and equal opportunities for all. The rhetoric by Trump is targeting mostly the Far Left, but unfortunately many people don't see that he is more center overall. He is NOT Far Right by any stretch of the imagination. Now, Islam is Far Right (Yes, there are many law abiding and peaceful Islamists in the USA).

For me, moderate globalism is good, like moderation in many things in life. What we have now is excessive and unregulated (mostly) globalism. The USA is literally being sold to the world like some kind of street harlot. Who is pimping the USA? The Global Elite and their traitor puppets!

Building a secure and effective wall on the US southern border is one of many examples of positions by Trump which indicate more leanings toward patriotism rather than globalism.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Donald Trump:

Republican (1987-99; 2009-11; 2012-present)

Independent (2011-12)

Democrat (until 1987; 2001-09)

Reform(1999-2001)

Well, at least he is dependable....according to his agenda anyways.

Yea this thread is getting nowhere constructive. Rather than hear more of 3Ddreamer ramble onwards, I will follow the example set by phantom and simply leave the thread.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Yea this thread is getting nowhere constructive. Rather than hear more of 3Ddreamer ramble onwards, I will follow the example set by phantom and simply leave the thread.

Yet you egged him on earlier in this thread, http://www.gamedev.net/topic/680487-trump-is-the-republican-candidate-now-what/?view=findpost&p=5302027

Not like you are not aware of @[member='3Ddreamer'] meaningless ramblings reputation from previous threads.

Edit: And bad example you're following anyway as (imo) @Phantom is hardly any better, since he is quick to use "stupid", "idiots", "fucking moron" on those he disagrees with

can't help being grumpy...

Just need to let some steam out, so my head doesn't explode...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement