Advertisement

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by September 25, 2007 10:10 PM
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 6 months ago
Finally, using MilkShape 3D I created something that looks like a toon pony. Still I don't have a clear idea of the game that I want to make. We'll see.
For now I have made this model:

______________________Haydel
I just made a crystal image :)

If anyone's in need of a crystal, you can use the one above [smile] I can make a sheet with all the frames if anyone actually wants to use it.
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by Antidote
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Oh i see some side-scroller competition growing here :)

I'll post my side-scroller screenshot soon. "Soon" == when i manage to make my player sprite look somewhere close to human.

Quote: Original post by Shuger
Quote: Original post by Antidote

Oh i see some side-scroller competition growing here :)

I'll post my side-scroller screenshot soon. "Soon" == when i manage to make my player sprite look somewhere close to human.

Great! I can't wait to see what yours looks like.

@Sijmen : Darn! Just when i thought we had this all wrapped up. Although your missing the obligatory : ( ) Create Rpg Game with blue haired hero.

@Haydel : For some reason, I feel the urge to have hundreds of those things in a game and be able to use the gravity gun on them :D... The joints seem really stiff though, how do you plan on animating it?

Here are some more screen-shots from our game (Antidote + Myself + Others):

Testing out the scripting system:

Crouching on a sinking log (not a good idea)

Super Deadly Water Strikes again:

The level is completely different because a bug in the level editor caused the level file to become corrupt so we had to make a new level to play around in.

Also, the trees are still not complete and is the reason why the confederate soldiers don't seem right when placed on the tree (lack of depth + different artists).
Game looks nice :)

Just wondering, you are making backups of your work now, I hope? You don't want to lose game content like that.
I am actually quite freaked out by the ponies :/

EDIT: Which reminds that i saw someone with the name "My Little Pwny" in counterstrike, hah.
Advertisement
I always enjoy finding new screenshots of all others. They refresh my motivation in coding and reminds me to start working on two items, which produces brain blockades and bad mude: The unutterable AI and the terrific textures. Is there an artist out there, who loves fighting for pixels, RGB values, planes, channels or filters and uses the Gimp and Linux? Ok, its a rhetorical question...
Alrighty, I guess it's my turn:

Consider it a bit of a teaser at this point.
Moe!
Way cool. I wanna see/read more details. Gimme more screenshots!
Quote: Original post by Moe
Alrighty, I guess it's my turn:

Consider it a bit of a teaser at this point.

Thats a very precise FPS.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement