Advertisement

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by September 25, 2007 10:10 PM
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 6 months ago

Entrance to the Undercaves

A lighthouse and the Elder Island in the sky

Progress. The game world is really coming alive. No interactions yet, though. I want to get the atmosphere right at first.
wow, some very impressive screen shots. Funnily enough I was about the only one to do a 3D game last year, gave up once I qualified and got blown away, this year it looks like i'm the only one doing a 2D game, hm, hopefully it's not a repeat of last year.
Advertisement
I am making a 2D game too. It seems to me that majority of entries are 2D sidescrollers.
Quote: Original post by Lesan
I am making a 2D game too. It seems to me that majority of entries are 2D sidescrollers.

I sure am, mainly because I have the artwork for a side-scroller. But, most of the screenshots seem to be of top-down's or 3d's.
Quote: Original post by Lesan
I'm going for a 2d-gameplay, 3d graphics sidescroller. Oh, so different I know.
....[size="1"]Brent Gunning
Just some minor progress, working mostly with LUA driven engine automation. These are from the title sequence, which features just two splash screens but each is fully LUA configured with effects. For instance the first is three layers with the title text rippling and a nice sheen rolling over it :)

Advertisement
Quote: Original post by Jason Petrasko

try newest c::b nightly its really much much better :)
clicky
I'm glad to see everyone's project is coming along so well. We are still working on our backend and hashing out the project milestone timeline. The only progress I can put down so far is that we have decided to use Ogre3D, Newton Dynamics, FMOD, Lua, and will loosely be following the Enginuity articles in the engine design. The backend is good to go except for the Lua console. Once that is finished let the game (developing) begin. :)
-Sevans
Ponies are hard to draw. They're even harder to draw distinctly different from horses. We should kidnap a modeller and force him or her to model our ponies.
I just wanted to see if he would actually do it. Also, this test will rule out any problems with system services.
Well, i might put mine here for anyone to use once it's textured:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement