Advertisement

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by September 25, 2007 10:10 PM
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 6 months ago
Pony: (By the "small horse" definition of the word)
Pony model: blender
Quote: Original post by omicron1
Pony: (By the "small horse" definition of the word)
Pony model: blender

This is perfect. Please put it up for download.
I just wanted to see if he would actually do it. Also, this test will rule out any problems with system services.
Advertisement
hmmm. your ponys really look like ponys. I only have a thing, which is *called* pony. Maybe I have to make some more modifications...

the pony class light spacecraft Mk1 (untextured)

your looks more like an space shutle... aint it ?
paki sta flacoca sta flax sta flapolen sta flamas bu é mui mininosta vai comi pudin flan
Quote: Original post by XDigital
hmmm. your ponys really look like ponys. I only have a thing, which is *called* pony. Maybe I have to make some more modifications...

the pony class light spacecraft Mk1 (untextured)

... You could have a bread of space-pony maybe? Calling a spaceship a pony seems a little bit like a dodge to me.

I mean, you could do that with all the elements...

USS Explosion Class ship joins with the Vulcan Pony class ship, to defeat the evil Klingon Accountant class ship and gain control of the new Crystal class ship of the Borg.

Hmmm.

May be that comes off as a little mean.
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.
mmh, maybe the game will be a spacetradesim or sth. like that...

explosions, crytals (to trade etc.), accountants as trading partners etc.
maybe the pony class is a just for fun implementation :)

i see 3 elements that fit into a space-theme. and this funny pony spaceship class is a nice reference to the 4e. i think there is no problem :)
Advertisement
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Quote: Original post by Antidote
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Like the graphics.

But no way any of you guys are gonna win. I've got hold of this awesome program. It supports quad Cell setups, and it makes all sorts of cool games.

The pro version (which I can't afford) has some additional features:
  • Build as an OS-type program

• Do the above utilizing DirectX

• Direct-to-shelf build configuration

• Generate HTML with variables source code for portability

• many more!

• I also heard this will be the official SDK for the Phantom console.
    Quote: Original post by Sijmen
    ...But no way any of you guys are gonna win. I've got hold of this awesome program. It supports quad Cell setups, and it makes all sorts of cool games.

Hah, I have been waiting for someone to do something like that! I thought about writing an API with only one fucntion: "MakeGameLikeQuake(int awesomenessLevel, bool IncludeCoolStuff);". Of course I never did get around to doing that, back when FPSes were all the rage...

Speaking of screenshots, I suppose I had better post a few. I don't have much to look at yet, but things are slowly coming along.

Quote: Original post by Sijmen
    Like the graphics.

But no way any of you guys are gonna win. I've got hold of this awesome program. It supports quad Cell setups, and it makes all sorts of cool games.

[img]

The pro version (which I can't afford) has some additional features:
    • Build as an OS-type program

• Do the above utilizing DirectX

• Direct-to-shelf build configuration

• Generate HTML with variables source code for portability

• many more!

• I also heard this will be the official SDK for the Phantom console.

I have *five* xbox 1080s while you, conversely, have none.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement