Advertisement

4e6

Started by February 24, 2007 06:58 PM
433 comments, last by sirGustav 17 years ago
It'll happen, honest!

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Well, I've got my game ready. I hope it'll fit at least one the four elements. :/

Advertisement
Quote: Original post by WanMaster
Well, I've got my game ready. I hope it'll fit at least one the four elements. :/

You crafty devil, you! [lol]
Quote: Original quote by superpig:
It'll happen, honest!

We know it will happen - it's just a matter of when!
Quote: Original post by superpig
It'll happen, honest!

And I think a few months of having not much on outside of work are just coming to an end... I snagged a couple of freelance projects on GAF and am in discussion with a team for some paying game freelance work. So maybe i won't be entering - I can't spare time for fun coding when I do it as a full time job and am doing 20+ hours a week as a freelancer too! Heck, I can barely find time to watch "My Name is Earl" under those conditions.
Geez. I've been Rick Rolled three times in one thread. I've gotta start being more careful what I'm clicking on. ;)
After doing one of the rick-rollings myself, I can't believe I fell for that last one with the image :)
Advertisement
I got rick rolled again.
I dream hard of helping people.
I avoided another Rick Rolling by checking this thread on my work computer. I haven't installed Flash on it, thank the Gaming Gods.

Do you think this thread will read 20000 views? We're more than 75% of the way there...
"It is not enough to merely faces one's fears. One must run screaming toward them,"
Quote: Original post by Saruman
After doing one of the rick-rollings myself, I can't believe I fell for that last one with the image :)
Quote: Original post by Jesse Chounard
Geez. I've been Rick Rolled three times in one thread. I've gotta start being more careful what I'm clicking on. ;)

Oh, man! After clicking on that image to open in a background tab, I read this. I thought - "Three times? But we've only done it twice!" And then youtube finished loading in the other tab and the music started :/ (nice one, WanMaster [grin])

Well, I finally got a laptop with the power I need (unlike the PC I'm on now which is seriously stressed by... typing), so I'm ready! Let's do this thing!
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Yay, I now am a law student in addition to all my other work.

On the good side, my Objective Caml game engine is nearing completion (it's 10% done!).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement