🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Sweden VS......:)

Started by
74 comments, last by Jewelaye 24 years, 3 months ago
Hmmm...
If a german shouts Germany! Germany! Germany! people might think, he''s a nazi
Advertisement
If a person on the street where yelling "Sverige! Sverige!" (Sweden! Sweden!) some people might think he''s a racist, or even a nazi. Especially if he wears a brown uniform and leather boots

"I think, therefore I am...I think"
If a person on the street were shouting "U S A! U S A!" He''d most likely be sternly warned to be quiet.

Its not a matter of national pride... its a matter of making noise while the third shifters are tryin'' to sleep...=)
*oof*
> If a person on the street were shouting "U S A! U S A!"
> He''d most likely be sternly warned to be quiet.

> Its not a matter of national pride... its a matter of
> making noise while the third shifters are tryin'' to
> sleep...=)

LOL! So funny, yet so true.
Rickard - Söt...=)
Kanske det.........jorå måttligt!
Mmmm......har ni killar nåt nånt som "nörd" steriotyp för tjejer ...som tjejer har för killar?....undrar bara...
/jewelaye

Jewelaye

Hi " ANONUMUS POSTER" Dags att registrera di NU!
/jewelaye

Jewelaye
-Staffan
:?
Vaddå Rular???? Fattar inte vad du menar!!!!
rules; styr....högst på listan....mm...
Kan någon översätta Staffans ; TRHEAD???
Havent got any dictionary...sou would anyone be pleesed to translate the word of thread to me!!! (?)

Hi you from finland! Do you regulary teach you Swedish?
Why dont we tech us the Language of Finland?????
Just a thougt....why does they teach swedish and we dont teach their language....(?)
/jewelaey

Jewelaye
I''d like to hear non-swedish people''s oppinions about Sweden being the top country when it comes to Information Technology (sorry, I can''t help myself).

("Kan någon översätta Staffans ; TRHEAD???" - Han sa att om en svensk skulle skrika "Sverige!" kanske nån tar honom för en racist, speciellt om han har en brun uniform och stålhätta)

============================
Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design
"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
============================Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
Så jag borde registrera mig??? Njaa vet inte det jag.
Om vi rular musik-industrin så har vi japanerna att tacka för deras kareoke-maskiner. SVENSK+USA POP suger get-pung.
BTW, nån som sett reklamen för rapparen Sir Väs''s skiva, rappa på göteborgska, H A H A vilket skämt, bevisar att vitt folk inte ska rappa, särskilt inte medelsklass folket.
FyFan säger bara..

Si ju läjter aligajtur...
//Freddie
USA! ALL THE WAY!!

We don't suck! We kick mad A$$!

Who created the Simpsons? Family Guy? South Park? The Light Bulb? All in Europe, look VERY FAR to the the west!
(I'm not saying that we're better than everyone... just expressing national pride Actually, I like Japan as much as I do the US. If not, then more. They make THE best games!)

God Bless America.... PLEASE!

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no messing around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London

"It's not whether I win or lose, as long as I piss you off"
-Morrigan, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

Edited by - Psychoprog on 3/22/00 6:30:37 PM
D:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement