🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I am ZONTAR

Started by
83 comments, last by Zontar 24 years, 3 months ago
haha, this is too much fun.

doesn''t the board have an ip logger ( or whatever the technical name for it is, but you get my point ) so we can find out who this comedian is? S/he should be doing stand up :p
Advertisement
*LOL*......nothing more to say....
Why not a Hacker wich using Q-basic!
/jewelaye (make me fell good to day!)

Jewelaye
*hacks up a virus in LISP under Emacs*
*Logs Zontar''s IP address and finds it evaluates to www.microsoft.com/Bill.Gates.Ass/*

Whoa!
That explains!

~ Mad Keith ~
**SoftwareMode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
What is ZONTAR, sounds like some kind of rectal cream.
BWAHAHAHA....

While you are at it hAckER poop, add me to your list.

Smart Ass
hey YOU! ZOOOOTAR (sotar- svartsjuk?)
Why are you mad at every one here at gamedev?
Woundering......
/jewelaye

Jewelaye
ZONTAR dislikes the gamedev.LaMeRz because they do not take seriously the mission of Zontar to destroy Hasbro.

My army of rogue eLeEt VB HaCkeRz will destroy Hasbro. You could have helped, but you just made fun. You will all go on The List after Zontar has taken care of Hasbro.

For my IP address, you don''t think there are WaZe around that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

ZoNtAr rOoLz!

------------------------------------------------------------I once won an award for "The most gratuitous use of the word 'Belgium' in a serious screenplay, but some white robots stole it from me.
Sorry Zontar but im no involved!
And why do everybody have to get "pain" of your thretenings?
This is a serious site!!!!
and not a site with a lot of craps!!!!
And all of us WILL NOT Be ON YOUR REVENGE LIST!!!!
...!!!!!! Why havent you set up your E-mail or icq?
Frightened?.....
Have a good day!
/jewelaey

Jewelaye
Zontar, i thing we have to upgrade your image...
First its /33+ or l33t or 1337, not eLeEt, we dont want Hasbro to think that you are some poser.

Second, your name needs to be spelled z0n74r, its much more 1337. And try to use nubmers instead of vowels, its quite the initmidator and makes most of your threats unreadable...heh heh, we''ll get Hasbro now.

Oh and you should make a 1337 signature like this one too:
/
v

CONtar -> this name fit you better

Im sure you are just a kid! :0

Im aslo 100 % sure than you know nothing about programation (not even VB)! If you ever know how to program a virus, you will not make it in VB!

I dare you to put my name on you stupid list

Delisk

PS- Get out of here KID!
You are on the list, LaMeRz. After we are done with Hasbro, you better disconnect your LaMeRz ''puter from the net. If you don''t, it is coming DOWN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
------------------------------------------------------------I once won an award for "The most gratuitous use of the word 'Belgium' in a serious screenplay, but some white robots stole it from me.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement