🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I am ZONTAR

Started by
83 comments, last by Zontar 24 years, 3 months ago
Haha, why do you think my girlfriend dumped me?

"When people tell you they want to hear the truth, you know that their lying."
Advertisement

Zontar reels at the stupidity of those using primitive languages like C++. Zontar can write a kOol hAcKer virus in VB in twice the time it takes you C++ fools. My army of 3l317 hAKeRs d00dz will stip all your hard drives of data. You will rUe the dAy hasbro! Fear Me!
------------------------------------------------------------I once won an award for "The most gratuitous use of the word 'Belgium' in a serious screenplay, but some white robots stole it from me.
Ok, zontar, it was funny the first few times you said it

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
ZONTAR has just added you to his list.

------------------------------------------------------------I once won an award for "The most gratuitous use of the word 'Belgium' in a serious screenplay, but some white robots stole it from me.
Zontar, from one of your previous posts, I thought you had added me already

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
haha, "3l317 hAKeRs d00dz"
that''s the funniest thing i''ve heard all day
oops that was me
-werdup-
hey Zontar you are a f_uck_ing W_anke_r mate. How dare you come here and threaten us. And you can put peoples names on lists or you want but what is that going to do. And how the hell could you build a virus in Visual basic. Unless you got an inline assembler or somethin. And whats wrong with c++ is it to hard for you or somethin. Mwhahahahahahah
your such a hard man sitting behind your computer. I''m more thinking along the lines of this acne infected geek, who is as skinny as a skeloton or as fat as a pig. Who is socially handicapped
Ah, Zontar is from Malta...i hate Maltese males (Mystery Science Theater 3000 refernce)

Edited by - firahs on 3/19/00 1:28:40 PM
Zontar is not pleased. Zontar will make you all pay.

First Hasbro, then the gamedev.lamerz.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement