🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I am ZONTAR

Started by
83 comments, last by Zontar 24 years, 3 months ago
Z0n7Ar laFFs aT tHe LaM3rZ! Z0n7aR aDdS a11 ThE LaMeRz tHaT d0n''7 gEt thE jOkE tO hIs LiSt! 3sP3CiA11y YoU LaM3Z wHo Dont get the JOKE!

YoU''Ve b33N AdDeD to mY LiSt Lam3Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mY VB aNd QB hAcKeZ wIlL HaCk YoUr CoMpUtA (yes, NOW WE GOT THE QB HaKeZ!)

QUAKE IN FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------I once won an award for "The most gratuitous use of the word 'Belgium' in a serious screenplay, but some white robots stole it from me.
Advertisement
I find this incredible amusing.

I''m surprised nobody has used the 1337 line:

ph33r my 5k1llz!

I think you took the idea of taking people''s names from the list from a book right? I''ve read a very similar book to what is going on here, ''cept the guy stalks and kills everyone.

Anyone to add to the technical comments:

a) Our Names Mean Nothing
b) Our IP''s mean nothing, they are temporary (for most of you, you would have Dynamic IP''s. A few may have statics.)
c) Even if you know someone''s IP address what can you do? You can''t send us a virus... you need an open TCP/IP or UDP port for that.
d) You could send a Denial Of Service attack.. but you would need plenty of bandwidth.
e) You could send the Wait Timeout ICMP Command... or the Disconnect Network Connection ICMP Command, but this only works on modems running Windows.
f) You could flood port 139 on Windows boxes and crash our machines, temporarily. ''Cept mine is patched of course.
g) You could Spam us with e-mail, ''cept most ppl don''t list there e-mail addys, or they write complicated email filter s like me.
h) You could... geez WHAT COULD YOU DO???

Anyway... those 160 posts or so where hilarious.

Thanks for some great laughs.

Check out:

www.ircnews.com for more laughs or www.l33t.com (Yes it does exist!).

Ciao,

Quolax.

"As you gaze deep into the Abyss, the Abyss also gazes deep into you..."
"As you gaze deep into the Abyss, the Abyss also gazes deep into you..."
yEwD bEtTeR b nIcE tO ZONTAR!

i WiLl PrOtEcT hIm fRoM tHE eViL LaMeRz!!!!!
You tell ''em, Zelton!
------------------------------------------------------------I once won an award for "The most gratuitous use of the word 'Belgium' in a serious screenplay, but some white robots stole it from me.
1 4/\/\ 1337! PH34R /\/\Y 5K1LL5!

/\/\Y @R/\/\Y 0F QB @/\/D VB H@cK3Rz \/\/1Ll D357r0y u @lL!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement