🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I am ZONTAR

Started by
83 comments, last by Zontar 24 years, 3 months ago
Alt-F4! HAHA! But...Zontar has probably written a K3wl script in VB that re-formats your hard drive when you do the alt-f4 getaway. damn, he''s leet.

BTW, with all of these Zontar account posts, he''s going to be a "dedicated" member soon

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
Advertisement
Hi guys (and girls)

Just to add fuel to the fire.....If you think VB is slow, you should try programming in Haskell..

www.haskell.org

(PS. as well as being completely useless, you need a brain bigger than God''s to understand it...)
EARTH TO EVERYONE!!!

Zontar is not REAL!! He is a HOAX!!!! HA HA HA, you guys are a bunch of SUCKERS!!! Are you not reading the previous posts?

Who was that masked man....?
Who was that masked man....?
I am the REAL ZONtAr! YoU wiLL PAy for IMpersonating Me!!!!!!!!! EveRyONe WIll FEEeeeel MY wRatH!

I AM ZONTAR!!!!!!!!!
I AM ZONTAR!!!!!!!!!
watashi no namae wa Zontar desu!!!

watashi wa hakaisha desu!

watashi wa Hasbro o utsu!

bonzai!!!!

Edited by - zontar on 3/23/00 6:50:26 PM

Edited by - zontar on 3/23/00 6:56:27 PM
------------------------------------------------------------I once won an award for "The most gratuitous use of the word 'Belgium' in a serious screenplay, but some white robots stole it from me.
ouya illwa eelfa yma rathwa!!!!!!!!!!! Hereta anca nlyoa eba neoa!!!!!! ouya illwa ieda!!!!!! I will unleash PRETTY PARK on all who dare oppose me!

I AM ZONTAR!!!!!!!!!
I AM ZONTAR!!!!!!!!!
VB and Hackers don''t mix. People have arldey screwed with tat company and who cares? I mean they think computers have BLT drives, and they eat lots of dounts, even my dog could screw with that place their manger is a sockmonkey and the eat suage for breakfest only they put mayo on their sausages!! Their games bite i mean they couldn''t use one of those old macs were all you could do is type!!!

"Don't Blame us, blame yourself or God"

FFT
"Don't Blame us, blame yourself or God" FFT
Zontar still rOoLz U LaMeRz!

Zontar is l33T

Zontar will. . .

oh, wait. Mom''s calling.

. . .ZONTAR WILL DESTROY YOU LATER!
------------------------------------------------------------I once won an award for "The most gratuitous use of the word 'Belgium' in a serious screenplay, but some white robots stole it from me.
aw shaddap.
D. Smith
HEHE! hi ZOT;S
plural .S lots of ZOTS here!
Hi teen have you visited your girlfrien t''yet?
heheh....ondam mba adi sompa swam!
like a kind francAIS! =)
/JEWELAYE

Jewelaye

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement