Advertisement

Linux coding groups...

Started by May 25, 2002 12:36 PM
3 comments, last by Grellin 22 years, 4 months ago
Just out of curiosity, are there any? I know there are plenty of Win32 groups out there but it would be nice to talk to people about Linux coding. And preferably some that are relaxed. I do this for fun so stress is not what I am looking for Thanks. GRELLIN
CGP | IYAOYAS | Linux.com | Linux Game Development Center | LGP
Don''t fear the penguin!
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
lol I''ll take that as a no. Oh well, I am at the beginning of the learning curve with Linux and made a little group for linux coding. If you are interested feel free to drop by. As I find more information I will post it.

http://communities.msn.com/LinuxGameProgramming/_whatsnew.msnw

GRELLIN

Don''t fear the penguin!
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
Advertisement
Isnt it a bit weird to host this community on MSN, of all places?

--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
lol yes it is. But I don''t have a domain, and the only other "group" site I know of (yahoo) doen''t have a way to set up the message boards like I wanted. I would love to find an alternative if you know of any?

GRELLIN

Don''t fear the penguin!
Nevermind, I found a better alternative. Stop by and check it out.

http://linuxprogramming.iboardplus.com/

GRELLIN

Don''t fear the penguin!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement