🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

End of the world

Started by
126 comments, last by Calin 4 years, 3 months ago

@Green_Baron I can reduce it all to boolean.

Example -

A complicated person with a complicated history that is nearly impossible to parse big data.
That person is called Green_Baron.

Another complicated person with a complicated history that is nearly impossible to parse big data.
That person is called Bregma.

Bregma decides to steal toilet paper from a market. Bregma decides to use a gun to do it.
It happens that Green_Baron is in that shop trying to buy toilet paper too.

Bregma starts arguing with Green_Baron over a roll of toilet paper.
Bregma pulls his gun and point it at Green_Baron.

Boolean:
Bregma pulls the trigger.
Bregma does not pull the trigger.

bool isBregmaPullingTheTrigger;

I can represent the whole universe in binary and reduce the immensely complicate big data of the life of two persons into a single bool.

It is all a matter of representation.

Definitively bacterias are intelligent. Even a single bacteria using its flagella shows more intelligence at solving obstacles and moving around minding its won business than our NNs.

The cells of your skin use magnetic fields to close small wounds. No brain involved at all. But it protects your brain from diseases. It solves a problem.

First, try to program yourself a solution for closing wounds in software, before telling me it is not intelligence. How much time your brain will lose programming an app that patches holes on a .JPG image? How many months you will have to dedicate to solving this task? Don't tell me this is not intelligence if it puzzles your brain…

Advertisement

Really After Corana Virus there is the end of world… Keep it away from crowed

Working Gaming Site IGG Games

@Bregma No, i told it here once, forget about computers. It is all purely virtual.
You can have secret codes of the gov handwritten as 0s and 1 on paper or on a pendrive. No matter what, it is illegal to have it. The result of you having the that data is the same.

And i can definitively represent PI with binary. I will represent the algorithm. Voila! It is up to you to interpret it with the precision you want or can afford. It is not my problem. I can represent a circle by writing down its equation.

Voila!
Easy peasy!

JoeJ said:
What do you mean?

trying to figure out what each individual brain neuron does for the purpose of reproducing the brain behaviour as a whole.

My project`s facebook page is “DreamLand Page”

@bregma

You can write down “3.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333”

I could write down "10/3"

I used a single DWORD of ASCII data to represent infinite floating precision tail.

About my gun example, it is not about life or death.

You could use ninja tools if you like, but a “trigger” looks more boolean than a knife.

My example shows that all the experience a person lives through his whole life and all the people he meets, all the info he reads on internet can DECIDE if he does or not does something.

A Mormon would not rob a market with a gun, because the immense big data of his whole life “educated” him to not do that. Your whole education, everything your fathers told you or did, it will project into that boolean moment - will project on that trigger. It is an immense amount of data that compresses to a single boolean.

Suggested next subjects: intelligent design, creationism, shamansim, spirits in all things, animism, deus ex machina, geocentrism, hollow earth, multiverse and time travel.

:-)

@Green_Baron I did not talk about god. Random combination of chemical elements could have built that intelligent bacteria. But it ended up more intelligent than some self driving cars.

I don't bring creationism into this. Peace, bro!

NikiTo said:
You can write down “3.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333” I could write down

But that's a rational number, not a real number like PI. For what it's worth.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement