Advertisement

Welcome to Windows XP!

Started by December 10, 2001 08:50 PM
42 comments, last by nes8bit 22 years, 9 months ago
Well, people, it''s all your fault. I got so damned bored of waiting for one of you to step out of line it affected my sanity, causing me to close posts in here randomly. When I got bored of that, I started abusing my powers in the Lounge (where else? see "RETAKE THE LOUNGE!").

Dizzle here was annoying me, so I changed one of his posts to include a rude comment about daves ass. Dave saw it, and say "As soon as I reboot, I''m banning your ass", which I promptly changed to "As soon as I reboot, I''m wiping my ass". He wasn''t too happy.

As he knows the blame for this lies with you lot os miscreants, he''s punishing you by having nes8bit take charge,

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

mmmmm nes8bit

-----------------------
0wn 0wn 0wn your goat
gently down the pw33n
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
Advertisement
Yummy!

------------------------
quote: As he knows the blame for this lies with you lot os miscreants, he''s punishing you by having nes8bit take charge

Actually, I''d say the blame lies with you, Nurgle, but what do I know? Maybe people really don''t have to take responsibility for their own actions anymore.

rm -rf /bin/laden
quote: Original post by nes8bit
Oh sorry martee...I didn''t notice you were defending XP. I thought you were cussing at me also

Dammit nes
The funny thing is, I''m currently running Linux. How ironic.
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
hah that''s funny.

I''m running AOL Instant Messenger

---------------------------------------------
Advertisement
Id have a linux install, but:

1) There are no drivers for my DVB receiver card (used for internet downstream)
2) Linux cant read and write to NTFS partitions
3) Im a lazy bitch
4) I'll make up more exscuses later
Edit:
5) I prefer windows ^_^

-----------------------
0wn 0wn 0wn your goat
gently down the pw33n

Edited by - Maximus on December 10, 2001 10:45:20 PM
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
quote: I''m running AOL Instant Messenger

Ok, first you''re put in charge of this forum... Then you''re using AIM??? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO???

rm -rf /bin/laden
quote: Original post by Maximus
Id have a linux install, but:

1) There are no drivers for my DVB receiver card (used for internet downstream)
2) Linux cant read and write to NTFS partitions
3) Im a lazy bitch
4) I''ll make up more exscuses later
Edit:
5) I prefer windows ^_^

-----------------------
0wn 0wn 0wn your goat
gently down the pw33n

Edited by - Maximus on December 10, 2001 10:45:20 PM

for moderating the forums...

Maximus I choose you!

However I can''t since I''m only a temporary mod that has no authority.

---------------------------------------------
quote: Original post by nes8bit
for moderating the forums...

Maximus I choose you!

Weeeeeee!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement