🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Grown out of playing games

Started by
31 comments, last by wildturkey 6 years, 7 months ago

I didn't think I would face similar cases this early, but after playing a few hours of Watch Dogs 2, I really thought: "man, I am getting old". I couldn't and still cannot empathise with the main character.

A very annoying thing about some games, is that it looks like 90% of useless grinding. Some games are built on the grinding mechanism, while other games present countless and endless boring main and side quests. I would rather play a game with a duration of 2hours that isn't repetitive than playing a game that adds an additional x hours to the same content.

🧙

Advertisement
13 hours ago, matt77hias said:

A very annoying thing about some games, is that it looks like 90% of useless grinding. Some games are built on the grinding mechanism, while other games present countless and endless boring main and side quests. I would rather play a game with a duration of 2hours that isn't repetitive than playing a game that adds an additional x hours to the same content

there was a very good visual looking RPG called BASTION that came out that was really good if you are into RPGs. it only has about 9 hrs of gameplay but the story and gameplay are good

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement