🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm new here and would like to say Hello!

Started by
12 comments, last by russianabout 7 years, 5 months ago
Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I'm heavily into music production. My classical music background is what got me into composition. I would like to improve wherever I can on all my skill sets. I would also learn more about and create cool games. I'm stoked to be here. I certainly want to broaden my horizons here on gamedev.net
Advertisement

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I'm heavily into music production. My classical music background is what got me into composition. I would like to improve wherever I can on all my skill sets. I would also learn more about and create cool games. I'm stoked to be here. I certainly want to broaden my horizons here on gamedev.net

I'm a musician too! Would love to know more about you and see how we can help each other out, send me a message :)

Wow, a lot of new-comers here, welcome everyone! :)

Be sure to check out the Developer Journals, and maybe join this newly started discussion of what people are working on. Our For Beginners forum is a safe space for any questions you might have -- please never feel anything is too basic to ask there.

We also have a Facebook page, Twitter (@gdevnet), and a Discord chat where you can keep up to date and engage with fellow community members.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Bonjour! Good to see you aboard

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement