🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New member presentation.

Started by
1 comment, last by kenny_pecheur 7 years, 8 months ago

Hello All,

Just a small topic to introduce myself.

French Control / Robotics engineer during the day, video game developper when the night comes. Well, not exactly true, as my Wife and my daughter has the priority when it comes to free time.

Anyway, I am workling on a HTML 5 Wii U project since a bit more than a year. I do everything by myself, except the music which will be done by my familly. I am waiting for Nintendo news regarding their next system in order to know if I continue to developp this project on Wii U.

Anyway, I am born with video game and I see it as an art, like cinema or litterature is. I collect devkits since many years, and I hope to become a full time job developper in the coming years.

I already got very interesting informations on this forum, and I hope to be able to help people on here too !

Regards,

Baptiste.

Advertisement
Welcome!
Don't hesitate to post questions. It's a good idea to read the topics for new members/ beginners on the forum. This will help in forming your questions effectively.

Crealysm game & engine development: http://www.crealysm.com

Looking for a passionate, disciplined and structured producer? PM me

Hello,

Thanks for your welcome. I have started to read some of the topics for new members. Will try to respect this forum rules as much as possible :)

Regards,

Baptiste.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement