🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Started by
46 comments, last by MarkS_ 8 years, 4 months ago

Heavy breakfast is fruit of propaganda.. u_u you bunch of alienated besterds

Advertisement

This topic is filling up the page faster than the actual game related topics. blink.png

meh, what the heck; I either eat a half fried egg, or make an omelette sandwich with red pepper and salt.

Oh, I had already hit 'quote' when I realised you didn't write "half a fried egg". Omelette sandwiches are amazing though... especially if you make several mini-omelettes (like 4 per egg) and stack em.

Egg is one of my important parts for breakfast. I can't imagine my breakfast without this.

I don't like eggs at all. The taste of scrambled eggs is one of the most disgusting tastes I've ever experienced.

Shogun

There is a proverb "Many Men Many Minds" So choice should vary.

unfertilized.

I like cheese omelet with lots of onions.

I like cheese omelet with lots of onions.

gotta have mushrooms, and pepperoni sausages. The onions should be red onions :D

How the hell do all of you have the time to make breakfast?!

"Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris...even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do. "

How the hell do all of you have the time to make breakfast?!

By getting up a few minutes earlier than needed to rush out the door and get to the office...

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement