🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Started by
46 comments, last by MarkS_ 8 years, 4 months ago

"Cooked" would be my preference.

I occasionally blend raw eggs into smoothies or milkshakes.

I've also taken to eating raw eggs cracked over white rice (not for breakfast).

I have good eggs though, from my own hens - I wouldn't try that with USA store-bought eggs.

Advertisement

Since this is Gamedev. I like my eggs not to be boiled up with Spaghetti and also not hard boiled in the dishwasher.

In reality I like them over easy.

Since this is Gamedev. I like my eggs not to be boiled up with Spaghetti and also not hard boiled in the dishwasher.

biggrin.png

I don't eat eggs for breakfast, but at other times I like them fried over easy (not too easy, creamy yolk) or in an omelett with whatever I find in the fridge.

Or... boiled and sliced on bread with Swedish caviar smile.png (not as fancy as it sounds, swedish caviar is quite a lot cheaper then the russian kind, but still very tasty)

In reality I like them over easy.

OMG YOU REMBERED, THAT WAS MY THREAD :')

--

im satisfied so long as I get my kiss

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Does it matter who delivers the kiss?

Fried, runny yolks, in a bread roll with sausages.

Lots of butter and HP sauce.

Uuuuueeeeeeerrrrrrr

I can't get my head around that, how does raw eggs taste?

can't help being grumpy...

Just need to let some steam out, so my head doesn't explode...

...like someone Sneezed violently into a bowl, left it to go cold and added oyster.

BLETCH GACK EWWW.

Uuuuueeeeeeerrrrrrr

It's interesting. Mixed into the white rice, it makes the rice yellow and rich.

It's a popular Japanese meal that I came across while watching anime, though I use fish sauce instead of soy sauce. I do eat it with chop-sticks though, just for fun, while watching anime.

Keep in mind that I'm a white California boy who, while willing to try new things, typically doesn't like anything too "weird". But I've enjoyed this, and think it's worth trying.

My biggest annoyance with it is that the white rice gets cooled down significantly when you stir in the cold egg, so you kinda have to microwave it back up (which then accidentally cooks the egg), or else stir the egg directly into the warm pot you cooked the rice in.

I prefer my eggs smashed. ;)

In reality, I prefer my eggs to be boiled, but just enough so that the yolk is semi-solid.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement