🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Started by
46 comments, last by MarkS_ 8 years, 4 months ago

Two slices of buttered toast, two over-easy eggs, salt + decent amount of pepper and maybe a dash or two of garlic powder, with a glass of milk or a glass of orange juice if I have any.

Usually I'm too lazy to fry an egg though, and just skip breakfast, wait a few hours, and cook lunch instead.

Advertisement

Eating eggs for breakfast is super weird 'round here. If you eat breakfast at all, its made out of sweet stuff only. No salty things.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

This topic is filling up the page faster than the actual game related topics. blink.png

meh, what the heck; I either eat a half fried egg, or make an omelette sandwich with red pepper and salt.

I only eat egg white ( as yolk tastes terrible :) ) , usually fried with "sausage" in form of (yolk-free version of)

sucuklu-yumurta.png

mostates by moson?e | Embrace your burden

baked with bacon and melted cheese on top

Crealysm game & engine development: http://www.crealysm.com

Looking for a passionate, disciplined and structured producer? PM me

This topic is filling up the page faster than the actual game related topics. blink.png

Humans care about food more than anything else. It's a fact.

Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

I like to eat eggs where the yellow bit is still wet a bit on the inside, but I am bad at cooking them so when I do it, they usually end up with the yellow part bursting during cooking, and then it all runs out and gets cooked.

Unfertilized.

throw table_exception("(? ???)? ? ???");

over hard

"Cooked" would be my preference. Scrambled, fried, boiled, omelettes, etc. Eggs are good, and there are so many ways to cook with them, so why would you focus on just one or two?

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement