Advertisement

You meet a cute girl, but then you meet her cuter sister. What do you do?

Started by September 08, 2013 09:36 PM
36 comments, last by capn_midnight 11 years ago

Here's a hypothetical(?) situation for you:

You meet this girl you think is pretty good looking and so you start talking to her. You find out she's pretty fun to talk to, seems like a good and fun person, and she's about your age. You don't get her number, as you know you'll probably see her again soon and you want to see if the second time you see her goes well before you ask her out. You do run into her again, but briefly, and you decide to get her number and ask her out the next time you see her.

But the next time you see her she's with her younger sister who is gorgeous. This younger sister you find out is just a couple years younger than you, and though you don't talk to her a lot, you've talked enough to know that there aren't any immediate red flags; she seems cool and fun like her sister.

Now you have a decision to make. Do you ask out the older sister, who is cute and fun and you think things could go quite well with, or do you ask out the younger sister, who is ridiculously pretty and also seems to be fun, though you've talked to her less and aren't sure if she's potentially interested in you like you suspect the older sister probably is.

What do you do?

> _

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Hangout with both of them and have plenty of liquor on hand. :)

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Advertisement

Ask them both for a 3some?

Programmer, Artist and Composer.

Currently working on Starfire: http://www.indiedb.com/games/starfire

Well, that escalated quickly.

throw table_exception("(? ???)? ? ???");

Hey I don't mean to sound like a jerk but basing your decision purely on looks seems a little...shallow - I know we're all hardwired to respond to physical beauty but maybe just hang out with the both of them and see who you click with? Then again I am basically your stereotypical awkward guy so my relationship advice is dubious at best.

Stay away from both, sounds like it's pretty easy to turn your head lol. As long as the decision is based off of looks it could end in disaster. (hypothetically) Get to know them both a little better, or ask yourself if what would it feel like if the girls where deciding about you the same way, would you want to be someone's 2nd choice. you know you've met the right person when it isn't a decision.

Advertisement

If you have the numbers of both, ask one out with an sms, if she says no, reply "Wait... Who are you?" and play dumb saying that you mistook her for her sister, that you're really sorry bla bla bla, then ask out the other.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Well, that escalated quickly.

Well..... I wouldn't take b5cully's advice literally....

> _

Here's how you know this will end in failure.

Corn put a emoticon of one-eye will. So now we know for sure the tail is wagging the dog.

Plot twist: You then meet their mother, who is somehow even better looking than both sisters, complete knockout and has both maturity and experience on her side. What do you do now?

SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement