🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My bot ! [Was : All bots so far...]

Started by
62 comments, last by ToohrVyk 20 years, 11 months ago
Playing "Human vs Bot" game here to see what you guys have been cooking up.

So far I''ve managed to beat Leftie and HappyBot, although obviously the human is given a LOS advantage

I just beat WoodBot after several fights as well.. However, Devious has posed quite a challenge tho. Best I did against him was getting him down to 29.

Advertisement
quote: Original post by liquidAir
Here''s my bot, LiquidIntell v0.1. Won''t probably be a tough challenge for you guys'' bots... but well, I''ve got to try

InitGames Software
http://initgames.t35.com/

cant download it, do we have a global bot ftp meanwhile?

T2k
Yeah, I''d like to upload my bot as well Any takers?
LiquidIntell crashes after the VC6 Introductory Edition banner. Might be an interface misalignment. Any ideas?

Sailor: Of course; I'm always up for a fight. Do you need FTP space?

[edited by - zealouselixir on August 8, 2003 8:04:14 AM]

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

That''d be great, it''s only 300K. Mine is purely defensive (no, it doesn''t camp ), and I haven''t got the shooting done properly yet but I''d like other people to tell me what they think of it so far.
quote: Original post by ZealousElixir
LiquidIntell crashes after the VC6 Introductory Edition banner. Might be an interface misalignment. Any ideas?

Sailor: Of course; I''m always up for a fight. Do you need FTP space?

[edited by - zealouselixir on August 8, 2003 8:04:14 AM]

OMG! I didn''t test it. The former one worked though. I''ll have to test it tonight and upload it if it works.
HELP!
None of you guys'' bots work. I DLed them and the arena today but with any bot except SampleBot as soon as I press F5 it bails out, telling me the bot hasn''t provided some method and the interface is bust. Are your bots all compliant with the new version of GDArena?
The old bots won''t work with the new GDArena version... so you''ll have to wait until new versions of the bots are released
Against latest GDArena version: JamBot it doesn''t attack for the moment (unless you''ve got a pot of jam.. er..). Just obstacle avoidance and wandering.
quote: Original post by JuNC
Against latest GDArena version: JamBot it doesn''t attack for the moment (unless you''ve got a pot of jam.. er..). Just obstacle avoidance and wandering.

Very nice.. weaving in and out of dense tree/rock areas. Occasionally was stuck in a corner, but didn''t remain there very long.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement