🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Do coderz have lives.........

Started by
23 comments, last by JmarsKoder 24 years, 3 months ago
Hi kid!....hopefully you wont get anymore girlfriends untill you have grown up! the computer cant be compared to as living cause its a lifstyle and outside that youll find a REAL life!!!....nothing agains beeing much in front of a computer but you CANT really love it...(?)....yeah about firhas thats right...but most( not all) of the persons on gt net lounge is here for getting attention!...and when getting attention and good replyes to their posts they do think that theire get higher grades/ranks.....or something like that....

quote: Original post by JmarsKoder

Ok first I would like to say I am sick and tired of hearing people talk about "having a life" and "accepting reality" and the such.

IMHO Us coders have more of a life than all of the "normal people" that claim to have "lives." Because I am a coder my life has an element of limitlessness, my life is forever exciting, my life is fullfilling to the extreme, my life is imbued with passion, My life is filled with happyness and joy. So what if I dont party, or have a girlfriend. My ex complained that I was giving my computer more love than I gave her. My reply was I do. that was the last time we spoke, damn... that was pretty messed up. but you know what I dont care, or at least thats what I want to believe. But anyway, I am lovin my life to the fullest.

JmarsKoder: Founder of "The Minds of Kosign" http://www.kosign.cjb.net/

A group for the most passionate coders. "The Art of Code"

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Advertisement
you really know how to make friends, Jmarskoder, don''t you?

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
You actually love your computer more than your girlfriend? Sheesh. People are more important than computers (Any machine is worthless if there''s nobody to use it, right?).

I totally agree with firahs.

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139
cool, people are totally agreeing with me...rock on!

You say people are more important than machines.
I beg to differ, People are wretched I swear it.
They only have the ability to ultimately cause pain. and hinder. dont you see. MOst realationships ends. Period. My passion for coding surpasses my "need." Man sux. "We have been blessed with the ability to love. BULL SHIT, we cursed with our ceribral cortex (part of the brain that causes love and emotion and the like) Because of it we kill, we get depressed. We commit suicide. WE are the only beings on this planet that commits suicide we are PATHETIC.

I dont know why I am just rambling these thoughts. forgive me.

JmarsKoder: Founder of "The Minds of Kosine" http://www.kosine.cjb.net/

A group for the most passionate coders. "The Art of Code"
I am XiCI don't do talk, I code: passion is my feul. Use my programs, experience XiC. http://www.x-i-c.com/
I know why you''re rambling these thoughts! You don''t have a girlfriend

It IS sad when you would rather spend time with a machine than with another human. To me, a computer is a tool that I use to do what I want done. Wether its create another world (game), to be entertained and stuff but it doesn''t become my life. I have friends outside of the internet

Jmars, get a lobotomy and become a vegetable with no emotions, at least then when you post your threads will be more coherent

Peter
DDCK: Myth of Creationhttp://ddck.cjb.net
Cool fact:
Actually we ain''t, we just do it on purpose. Anyone played lemmings?

The_Minister
[email=mwronen@mweb.co.za" onmouseOver="window.status='Mail The_Minister'; return true" onmouseOut="window.status=' '; return true]The_Minister[/email]1C3-D3M0N Interactive
JmarsKoder needs to take a serious look at christianity. Seriously. He almost sounds suicidal himself. God loves you! And yes, there is life after programming.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away"--Henry David Thoreau
Well, if you look at the seven things that define living things I think you find everyone in this forum fits in with that, so everyone has life, as such. I have no internet friends, why? because I can''t meet people on the internet. This is daft. People say I am a freak. Well I say people should have stopped saying that since people became civilised. As such, I think there is no such thing as a mad person. Why? Before the seventeenth century there was no such thing as madness. Leave us alone. We will take care
... man... you told your girlfriend, up front, you give your computer more than love than her?! That''s pretty harsh! I think that''s taking the computer a little too far! Seriously, that''s pathetic... things never to say to a girl: ''No, you don''t look fat in that dress''; ''Yah, you look fat in that dress''

Those are just about the only too, but add what you said up there.

GO LEAFS GO!
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement