🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Do coderz have lives.........

Started by
23 comments, last by JmarsKoder 24 years, 3 months ago
JMarsKoder: nothing you say has any biological or phychological backing. What this really is, is some sort of narcissistic phenomenon thats manifesting its way into the GDNet message boards. I think if we stop replying, he''ll stop posting

*firahs hits himself on the forehead

Advertisement
I think that story about him telling his girlfriend off is a load of bull. With his attitude, how could he ever expect to get a girlfriend in the first place?

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
heheh....! agree!!!!!....im a girl and have NEVER EVER chosen a "boy"....NOT A MAN!!!...like him...maybe he had a *toy* relation ship....

Btw...it would be great to have a *pencil* symbol to shose up on the post marks...and one with a computer...just like you could have one with a cd-rom... !

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye

Well, I like spending time in front of my computer more than spending time with most people. But not my girlfriend though...
But I also hate people talking about having a life. I choose my life so f*** off..
-------------Ban KalvinB !
We all get what we ask for in the end. He prolly just acted that way cause he didn''t want a girl in the first place, or it wasn''t the right girl for him. hehe Life? What''s that? Prefer to not really go outside much, else I''ll spend $ I need for bills hehe.
I was lucky enough to have both extremes to ''life'' in the aspect that I was either never home, or I spent my time in front of the computer. Both are mighty fun hehe
Just do what you feel''s right and it''ll all be good in the end hehe.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." - The Shining

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement