🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

Started by
46 comments, last by Fredric 24 years, 3 months ago
quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster

No one says no to the USA. We are the worlds strongest force. Why? We are the technology center of the world! No one can match our Army, or our women!!!!

U-S-A!!!

Yeah, right... Your nation is the most overweighted race in the whole world! Fat human(woman) is ugly because it feels awful when in the bed doing the dirty, yuch! And the second thing is that you have the largest army, but you have falling economics(too much/many poor people) and right now you are behind Europe in mobile networks, cell phones, people connected to Internet and well... We don''t have ghettos or any places where are gangs and poor people =) North Americans are generally cool but their stupid and arrogant attitude sucks!

Time comes, time goes and I only am.
Advertisement
Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh...

Dont make too many generalizations

quote: North Americans are generally cool but their stupid and arrogant attitude sucks!

hmmm, youre not a north american, are you?

Edited by - firahs on 4/22/00 8:19:30 AM
Yeah, if we American''s are so fat and lazy, how come we are the home of the world''s greatest No Hold''s Barred Fighting Champions. We are the home of Microsoft, Apple, Silicon Graphics, and just about every important tech company there is. This world is dominated by America, and any person telling themselves otherwise is fooling themselves. So you out there talkin smack about America, why don''t you shove those comments right up your foreign ass!! God Bless the USA.
Manchester storm would kick all your asses
actually they wouldn''t, they''d get wasted by any NHL team... heh

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
NafTif-
Hehe, you're not a fool, you're cool. Just defending my sport, ya know?!

DIE SENSE, DIE! You see New Jersay take that sweet against Florida? Haha, that was a boring round! Ah well... it'll be cool to see the LEAFS TAKE THE CUP! MWA HA HA HA!

GO LEAFS GO!

Edit: I've been reading the past posts, and this is turning ugly. I don't want to have a flame war about 'who's nation is better'. Let's try to keep this about Hockey as much as possible. I'm coming close to deleting the post... even though that won't do much, and you'll continue your war somewhere else, I'd rather keep MY post Hockey orientated. If we could keep away from the flames, that'd be great. Thanks.

Edited by - Fredric on 4/22/00 8:24:33 PM
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Fredric-
Me? Cool? Wow, someone thinks I''m cool Nobody has ever before said that. Thanks man, you saved my day!

Defending your sport, I know... Just defending my opinions, ya know?!
Haha, yah, I know. No Hard feelings, if there are any. I regret calling you a fool, because you''re obviously not one.

GO LEAFS GO!
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
I''m a fool
in fact i''m a professional fool
got a degree in foolishness

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Sure Fredric, no hard feelings.

(Oh my, its been a long time since I checked the forums the last time. Several days!!!!)
This is mainly pointed at Arch@on.....ARE YOU NUTS? European hockey? Europeans couldn''t play hockey if their arms turned into hockey sticks and their legs morphed into skates! It''s so boring! They don''t get any scoring chances. The best defense is a good offense. That''s way Canadian hockey owns. Fast paced with lots of scoring chances.

Just think of how boring the World Cup final was. They played 95% of the game between the two blue lines. I fell asleep. If Canada was playing the game would have been more open and exciting.

Canada forever!

Worf

I.AM.CANADIAN.
...keeping it simple...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement