🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

Started by
46 comments, last by Fredric 24 years, 3 months ago
NOOO.... 3rd period and Ottawa is winning 2 nothing!!! *begins to sweat, glaring at ZaneX!* lol

10:04pm- CRAP!!! Alright... I'll admit, that was some great playing on Ottawa's side, they deserve to tie it up, BUT... next game, Ottawa won't be so lucky!
Did you see that pass from (I forget both of their names) *that guy* to *this guy*?! *This guy* SUCKS! He totally missed the pass, missing a goal by > - < THIS much! Ahh... good playing Ottawa, but don't get cocky. Next game, Leafs are gonna slap Sen-Bum!

GO LEAFS GO!

Edited by - Fredric on 4/19/00 9:01:43 PM
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Advertisement
NafTif - Programmers? Think about this:
Grown men, wearing anything they want sit in a chair for hours on ending, pushing their fingers upon small little buttons that make a different pretty picture on that TV that sits upon their desk. They just push their little fingers onto these little buttons for hours, making lots of little pretty pictures! And the craziest thing is- people make MONEY doing this! People of all ages ENJOY this! Isn''t that UNCANNY?!?!

You''re a fool.

GO LEAFS GO!
WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Another win for the Senators! 2-1, series now tied 2-2

HEHEHE Take that TORONTO!
GOOOOOOOO LEEAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
TORONTO IS THA SHIT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!!!!!!
THAT''S OK ZENAX... the leafs are no longer playing womanly- they''re gonna come back and make some havoc!

GO LEAFS GO!
SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!SAN JOSE SHARKS!

So THERE, TAKE THAT!!!
Programming? Seems very interesting, why don''t they show it in TV yet? Someone could make big money owning the license. It would be almost as entertaining as watching little black things being hit with sticks or cars driving around a track for hours.

Fredric is right, I''m a fool. A major one, and even more. I''m also very funny (?) nowadays since my depression is gone. And I don''t seem to like any popular activities.

Smile everybody , and don''t take me too seriously! I guess I''ll leave you with your interesting subject.
Hah, North Americans should come to Finland or Sweden(Mainly Finland) to learn how to play real Ice hockey. And what about Canada? Canucks lick Usa''s ass all the time. If US government asks your government to go in the middle of nowhere and have a war with little Dictator you will do it, Sir, Yes Sir Bill "Dick" Clinton!!! Canadiens won''t ever say NO to USA and they still laugh at them? Somehow I feel sorry for you. =)

Time comes, time goes and I only am.
No one says no to the USA. We are the worlds strongest force. Why? We are the technology center of the world! No one can match our Army, or our women!!!!

U-S-A!!!
Anonymous , i don´t understand about "hokey" but the best womans in the world are the brasilians

-shoot first ,after that find the target

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement