🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

Started by
46 comments, last by Fredric 24 years, 3 months ago
How can the cup be in their hands in the first round? In any case, it''s actually still with Dallas (who are the defending champions).

--TheGoop
Advertisement
St. Louis and Dallas are doing really well... but, that''s WELL. Leafs rule!!!! YOU''LL SEE! YOU''LL ALLL SEEEE! LEAFS RULE AND ALL OTHER TEAMS DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

GO LEAFS GO!
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Blame Canada!
i am not a hockey fan, but oh what the heck:

Go OILERS!!
Hockey fans? Are you serious? Think about this:

Adult men dress up in plastic armor and go around on ice after a small black thing. They try to get the small black thing into a net between some metal pillars by hitting it with some sticks and beating up each other. And some stupid stands between the black thing and the net and tries to keep it out of the net. And then some idiot stands on the field without armor watching that the "players" don''t kill each other. And the crasiest thing is that people of all ages pay to watch this.

Well, this is my opinnion about hockey...
Any sport can be made to look like prehistoric neanderthal activity.
joeG
I told you I didn''t like hockey. that is percisely why.
The Caps and Penguins could kick everyone''s big fat candian arse''s. The Canadians are just the stupid people that wanted to stay under British control instead of fighting for their freedom back during our war of independence.

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)
nafTif obviously has never played hockey (or any sport.) And I think the leafs will win against ottawa, it was our best game against ottawa on monday and the Sens were just more lucky. St. Louis will lose first round, I hope Buffalo loses to Philly, But I hate both organizations
webspynner_99-
listen you uneducated prick: Canadians are not stupid, ass hole. Don''t ever bash Canadians unless you have the balls to do it to my face! Don''t pussy away from behind your little computer, come to Canada and say that to me, prick. Don''t EVER bash Canadians.

GO LEAFS GO!
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement