Advertisement

ICQ keeps getting in the way!

Started by February 09, 2002 05:55 PM
2 comments, last by Lohrno 22 years, 7 months ago
I noticed something...I've been doing the tutorials from the book "The Zen of Direct3D Game programming", and I found that when I run ICQ while they are running, I can move the mouse over ICQ, and it'll display, and I can click on it, etc... how can I overcome this, is it a window creation thing, or is there somethig more that I have to do? -Lohrno Edited by - Lohrno on February 9, 2002 10:49:07 PM
Delete ICQ, it pisses me off NEways (it screwed up my computer 4 times, I just got sick of reformatting my hard drive)

"I''ve learned something today: It doesn''t matter if you''re white, or if you''re black...the only color that REALLY matters is green"
-Peter Griffin
"I've learned something today: It doesn't matter if you're white, or if you're black...the only color that really matters is green"-Peter Griffin
Advertisement
Just minimize ICQ and then it will nolonger be a problem. If you really wanted to waste some code you could always get the HWND to ICQ and minimize the window by sending a message to the ICQ window, but that would probably be wasted effort.
I dunno there must be a way other than that...so many other
programs deal with this, I''d like to know how too. I mean not
just for ICQ but for any other program that acts like that...
I''ve tried Topmost, and all but...=(

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement