🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Which type of game you want to play in your VR Head set?

Started by
6 comments, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 11 months ago

Hey. If your VR games lover so this question is for you? I am a big fan of VR games. I love to play VR games. Like I play many games in Oculus. What's your favorite VR game? As my Favorite game Roller Coaster - Epic Bat Shooting Game. Also, Suggest me some good VR games?

Advertisement

Lmao :D

Warda said:
my Favorite game Roller Coaster - Epic Bat Shooting Game.

So you shoot epic bats from a roller coaster? Sounds like that could be fun. But what about the game you developed, Virtual Mom? You were looking for suggestions for that one. How about having Moms shooting epic bats from roller coasters? (I wonder what makes a bat “epic”…)

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Tom Sloper said:
(I wonder what makes a bat “epic”…)

Guess ‘Epic’ refers to ‘… Game’.

Tom Sloper said:
Virtual Mom? You were looking for suggestions for that one.

What a coincidence, both those games are from the same company. Pretty good at marketing ; )

Warda said:
As my Favorite game Roller Coaster - Epic Bat Shooting Game.

JoeJ said:
What a coincidence, both those games are from the same company. Pretty good at marketing ; )

Don't wanna sound judgy, but it would be even a bigger coincidence when some random 1€ game with 1.6 stars at 7 rating is someones “favourite” VR game ?

(At least they are not bullshiting with their ratings, gotta give them that)

hehehe, (1x5 stars + 6x1 star) / 7 people = 1.6 :?
Next game: Epic game marketing simulator 2 :D

Edit: Nah - requires new assets. Epic Mom Roller Coaster was the better idea i admit.

JoeJ said:
What a coincidence, both those games are from the same company.

Whaaa…?? I am shocked! SHOCKED!!

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement