🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Introducing Myself!

Started by
8 comments, last by Scopemark 6 years, 5 months ago

Hey guys! I’m Brad -- a Community Manager for Among Giants who’s working on Distortions, a story-driven musical psychodrama game for Steam! I'm new to the forums so I just wanted to say “hey” and hope to get to know the community. I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks! :)

Advertisement

Welcome to the community Brad! :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

Welcome!

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

Yes, one question, what's a story-driven musical psychodrama??

I would say welcome to the forum, but I still feel like a newbie here myself... although I'm getting more code done these days, so maybe not so newb :)

On 8/20/2017 at 8:10 PM, benjamin1441 said:

Yes, one question, what's a story-driven musical psychodrama??

I would say welcome to the forum, but I still feel like a newbie here myself... although I'm getting more code done these days, so maybe not so newb

Hey there! Distortions is a story-driven musical psychodrama because you take on the role of a girl who goes on a surreal adventure to piece together fragments of past memories to uncover her identity. Using the power of her violin, you'll have the ability to alter environments and befriend strange creatures along the way, which will allow you to move forward in your adventure. 

Welcome!

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

3 hours ago, RadicalBradical said:

Hey there! Distortions is a story-driven musical psychodrama because you take on the role of a girl who goes on a surreal adventure to piece together fragments of past memories to uncover her identity. Using the power of her violin, you'll have the ability to alter environments and befriend strange creatures along the way, which will allow you to move forward in your adventure. 

Ok, I see, not a first person shooter then. Ha,ha, yes it sounds very interesting, and also a musical element involved too. Hopefully non-musical people will be able to enjoy the game as well. :)

Welcome!

I also encourage you (and anyone else) to use our Projects section to help fill out your GameDev.net Developer profile with Distortions. You can also learn more from the recent staff blog post:

Admin for GameDev.net.

Nice to see your thread here. Welcome!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement