🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Survey for Small Game Developers (Just starting out)

Started by
0 comments, last by detonnation 7 years, 5 months ago

HI! I am looking for a few brave small game developers to answer our survey. Click here to start the survey!

I am a grad student in UX Design and I am researching ways to make small game development an easier process. This is for my class project called the capstone project.
We are looking for people who are in the early stages of game development and want to learn more about your pain points. What frustrates you? Do game development forums and websites meet your development needs? What could be improved? What is your biggest challenge?
Your assistance is greatly appreciated! The information you share will be kept private and will be used directly to benefit your game building efforts! Thanks!
Advertisement

Thanks everyone! Your insight and response has been amazing. Over the next week I am going to be following up with some of you (who said it was ok) and would like to set up a short phone interview to get a little more detail on your answers. I appreciate you guys so much.

UX is about making you number one when trying to solve a problem, or even see if there is a problem at all. Plus it will help guide me to see what solutions would be most successful/useful from your perspective. One of the things we say as a UX designer is "We are not our users." Thank you again!

I will leave the survey open for a little while longer for anyone who might be interested.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement