Advertisement

Trumps great wall... will it ever happen?

Started by November 09, 2016 03:43 PM
203 comments, last by Promit 7 years, 7 months ago

Isn't the whole plot hole in "I'm gonna build a wall" that there is ALREADY a wall?

Isn't the whole plot hole in "I'm gonna build a wall" that there is ALREADY a wall?

SHHHH! You're using logic!

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Advertisement

A very incomplete wall, and somewhat of a fence.

Well I don't know about that wall, but it seems a lot of other stuff is gonna come crashing down at the minimum, the way people are going right now.

It's funny to see most californians saying that they want to secede like the texans. I'm not all aboard the wall either, I mean, you could and maybe should make an exception for California. If it turns into a shithole, most wouldn't even care. Maybe after the secession, you could name the state something like khazagisfornia of drugistan de santiago.

This is a bit of an old topic, but it seemed worth reviving, cause now that Trump does seem to be making that wall.

Advertisement

This is a bit of an old topic, but it seemed worth reviving, cause now that Trump does seem to be making that wall.

It will be the greatest wall ever built in the USA and in the entire world. Period.

He is renegotiating NAFTA, I presume he didn't repeal it because he can leverage the issue with this.

Withdrawing from TPP, renegotiating nafta, requiring US manufactured steel in building projects, dragging car manufacturers back kicking and screaming... Looks like we're in the timeline where Trump fulfills his promises/does a great job.

Withdrawing from TPP, renegotiating nafta, requiring US manufactured steel in building projects, dragging car manufacturers back kicking and screaming... Looks like we're in the timeline where Trump fulfills his promises/does a great job.

We're also in the timeline where the administration issues gag orders to scientific agencies to prevent them from contradicting the "alternative facts" - much like what the Harper government did up here in Canada, actually. That's... worrying. That kind of thing is what got Harper kicked out of office up here, but will the US be as bothered about that as we were?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement