Advertisement

Anybody going to GDC?

Started by March 06, 2016 04:01 PM
7 comments, last by nucleisoft 8 years, 6 months ago
I would expect that quite a few people from gamedev are going to GDC. If so, what about meeting somewhere for half an hour (or longer, if everybody likes it ;-) ) for a chat?

If there are people willing to meet - please suggest time and place...

Nope, not going. I usually just watch the presentations from the GDC Vault when I get time.

Advertisement
I'm okay with the idea of having a community meetup. The tricky part of course is scheduling. This is generally something you'd want to setup much further in advance to get decent turnout.

Sean Middleditch – Game Systems Engineer – Join my team!

This is generally something you'd want to setup much further in advance to get decent turnout.

Well, I was hoping that somebody else will suggest it ;-). Anyway, do you have any suggestions when and where it is a good time/place? (for me, all the evenings are currently free).

I'm usually around The View in the Marriott Marquis (just down the street from Moscone) in the evenings. Other than that the best place to catch me is lunch.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

My coworker Ivan is.

L. Spiro

I restore Nintendo 64 video-game OST’s into HD! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtX_wedtZ5BoyQBXEhnVZw/playlists?view=1&sort=lad&flow=grid

Advertisement

Thanks, ApochPiQ, we'll see if we can find each other there :-).

@L. Spiro: if by any chance your co-worker is interested to join an enormous crowd of TWO GameDev people to chat (plus a whole bunch of other people from the industry) - then The View is the place :-).

I'll be there. This account is new, but I use to have an account here. Just forgot the sign in.

id of loved to have come, especialy as amazon invited me to talk there, but im to small an indie dev in the U.K. to be able to afford it so next year.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement