🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

If you had a magic button, what would it do?

Started by
54 comments, last by nfries88 8 years, 4 months ago

So, because divorce courts suck (in the US), we should get rid of marriage (in the legal sense)?

That's not really a substantive argument. That's like saying that chemotherapy is awful, so we should use homeopathy to cure cancer.

Most western countries are similar if not closely related. The UK is a prime example; I hear lawyers recommend men don't get legally married for the same reasons.

Shogun.

Advertisement

Make myself young and handsome. Not that being middle aged and handsome is bad it just hurts in the joints more.

Make the button create an income of $75k a year (after taxes) and another magic button that does the same thing.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Make the button create an income of $75k a year (after taxes) and another magic button that does the same thing.

Why not 150 K ? A month?

If I had a magic button, it would hold my magic fly together so my magic pants wouldn't fall down.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

it would bring me back into my 16-year old self, but with my current knowledge and experience. it would also come with me, so I can keep doing this.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement