Advertisement

what about censorship?

Started by November 11, 2015 09:14 AM
30 comments, last by Tom Sloper 8 years, 10 months ago

Gian-Reto i wish you best of luck my friend, keep moving nothing to see here... bitmaster good luck aswell.

Waterlimon the point is: power to the devs and gamers only, the only true important intervinients on an online video-game, fuck the rest, if some of use start to build real cash economy they have no choice then to kiss our big fat fucking ass. tired of beeing a bad payed dev or a explored gamer. devs and gamers must be united.

But who will make the decision to implement a real cash economy if theres no greedy capitalists leading the team? huh.png

o3o

Advertisement

the developers, and us gamers, also it helps improve a game quality since a game will require the player to understand what he's playing and why he's playing it than to just exploit people less cautious, making all of us look like dumbs.

making all of us look like dumbs.

NhOLArf.jpg

DBD4Un6.jpg

w6ikMyy.png

NvpW9nS.jpg

538.jpg

"I would try to find halo source code by bungie best fps engine ever created, u see why call of duty loses speed due to its detail." -- GettingNifty

yes, they blind us making us believe an online game is the same thing as offline games that you finish in a day. an online game requires an great amount of time from a players that in the end have its monetary, real life value, but they hide it from players and someone take that money from all the players. its an scheme very well told, in a conference or something, that makes everybody look like fools.

does this explain it thecomet?

Can you at least make a concrete example of a game that does this? At least then we'd have something to discuss.

"I would try to find halo source code by bungie best fps engine ever created, u see why call of duty loses speed due to its detail." -- GettingNifty
Advertisement

that puppetry? all online games except the ones that are real cash economy.

It's actually completely the opposite. If you have a real cash economy, the players are held captive by the devs.

If I was to get banned in a game without one, whatever, I'd just lose my character. Getting banned in a game like Entropia would be risking assets that have an opportunity cost for real money.

Basically, having a real cash economy gives the game developers leverage over their community.

If you want to make money playing games, become an entertainer and stream, OR use third party sites. I played archeage when it first came out, played with a top guild, got good stuff early, then sold all my stuff to Chinese gold farmers for $500~ (That was about 2 months of playing).

conquestor3 yeah... it makes me jealous to.

Mmmh, okay I think I have had enough.... I am out. Gonna sit back there and enjoy my popcorn while I watch this thread spiral towards being closed :)

As a parting gift:

- less swearing

- less vague sentences that make no sense to most people

- more real examples for both bad and good implementation of online game economies

- more reading of peoples answer to your posts before you post another oneliner

- and what is up with the link to the forum user page? Copypasta?

If you really would like to have a discussion and maybe, just maybe also have a shot at convincing people, these are some points to work on.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement