Advertisement

Potentual new concept

Started by September 10, 2015 03:07 PM
98 comments, last by TheComet 8 years, 10 months ago

Thanks guys for your crtitasems. Yes I know I can't spell.

Hope you enjoy your self.

By the time I looked all the spelling up,I'd be dead.LOL

I knew I was risking making a fool of myself before I posted.Thought it worth the risk.

I still think if you look long enough you'll see e=MC^2.

When I see a topic in the game design forum, if the very first word in the title has been so horribly botched as yours is I usually wouldn't even bother to take a look. However you did say you had a new concept, which I always find a hoot as people post all the time thinking they have a radical new idea they just birthed from their loins and it is the highlight of my day to go comment on said post how unoriginal it really is citing all the times I've seen it before and/or what a terrible idea it would prove to be upon implementation into a game. Let's just say I was given no shortage of ranting material with yours.

Let's be nice. If it matters, the reason this is in Game Design is because I moved it here from the Lounge. I figured since it's about a game concept, it ought to be where people routinely discuss game concepts.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Advertisement

When I see a topic in the game design forum, if the very first word in the title has been so horribly botched as yours is I usually wouldn't even bother to take a look. However you did say you had a new concept, which I always find a hoot as people post all the time thinking they have a radical new idea they just birthed from their loins and it is the highlight of my day to go comment on said post how unoriginal it really is citing all the times I've seen it before and/or what a terrible idea it would prove to be upon implementation into a game. Let's just say I was given no shortage of ranting material with yours.

Let's be nice. If it matters, the reason this is in Game Design is because I moved it here from the Lounge. I figured since it's about a game concept, it ought to be where people routinely discuss game concepts.

I don't think it's about a game concept, at least not in a "game design" sense. I think the idea is to re-purpose some existing formulas from other fields into agent decision making.

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

I don't think it's about a game concept, at least not in a "game design" sense. I think the idea is to re-purpose some existing formulas from other fields into agent decision making.

I think if anything it more belongs in general programming or AI.

By the time I looked all the spelling up,I'd be dead.LOL

Or you could use spell check.

Radiant Verge is a Turn-Based Tactical RPG where your movement determines which abilities you can use.

Ravyne

The program uses asc for input but turns it into codes relative to each characture,word,fragment,page, or file.

the codes are feed to the neural systems as a pattern ???.

Feed back is done in the coder as each characture,word,fragment,page, or file as needed,thus full control.

The codes can be weighted on or off or status "1001101100"

A lot of potential for monitoring and testing and changing output code.

in a network logic as well as neural would compliment each other.

The final out put would be the most logical as well as probable.

My idea was to walk thru the program,point out the existing characteristics,and controls.

Show what I do with it,and let someone do their own conclusion if there is something new.

The codes are not factored only changed,related,and directed.

I was only going into detail if someone was really interested in studying it,then I'd explain what i can,part by part.

You don't see that unless you play with the program.

even if each neuron had a small logic system ,you'd have a lot of logic.

These are my thoughts not facts.

Advertisement

Sorry, I'm just really on edge. I was up late thursday studying for 2 tests and a quiz then I just spent three hours finishing a lit essay with 5 minutes left before the cut off for turning it in, but stupid turnitin.com wouldn't let me submit it anyway.

no

If you are thinking of neural net type processing, you still have to do the reduction of the game situation into the simple inputs neural nets make use of and then convert the simple outputs into whatever actions the game allows. Huge training sets are usually employed that touch on every aspect of the problem (playing the game successfully) to form the neural nets logic.

The smaller the neural net is the more likely it can be formed correctly , so having many small ones dealing with different game play aspects can be better -- instead of some huge one that malforms constantly and never achieves a sucecssful system.

Ie one for movement directives based on proximity and directionality (which way to turn/move/face) seperate from an overall prioritizer that generalizes the entire situation to decide the best course of action for the current situation (of which movement is one possibility)

--------------------------------------------[size="1"]Ratings are Opinion, not Fact

5 minutes left before the cut off for turning it in, but stupid turnitin.com wouldn't let me submit it anyway.

That is SO much like a cartoon that appeared in yesterday's Daily Trojan that I felt a shift in the time-space continuum for a moment.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

5 minutes left before the cut off for turning it in, but stupid turnitin.com wouldn't let me submit it anyway.

That is SO much like a cartoon that appeared in yesterday's Daily Trojan that I felt a shift in the time-space continuum for a moment.

It's things like this that make you my favorite person on this site.

no

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement