Advertisement

Starting a Programming Club!

Started by August 25, 2015 11:57 PM
19 comments, last by MarioLuigiMan 9 years, 1 month ago

also "Fight Club" came out 2 years before I was even born.

If you're programming together toward a common goal: to get people through the not-so-desirable bits you can implement like a fun/lighthearted version of SCRUM development. Treating your club as a small team and rewarding the team with fun stuff at the end of each sprint. Plus it gives them an incentive to learn the boring bits too, if they found it boring! However, This is me riffing off the top of my head, I've not implemented something like that before.

Also, watch Fight Club, it's good!! ha ha.

Advertisement

Pythagoras discovered the Pythagoras theorem 2586 years before I was even born.

"I would try to find halo source code by bungie best fps engine ever created, u see why call of duty loses speed due to its detail." -- GettingNifty

.. and Pythagoras is not even that well known as Brad Pitt ;)

Implying that having seen fight club is mandatory education now?

Because it tells our youth many important lessons about life. How to frame your boss by beating yourself up in his office for example.

ontopic:

Why not make it something competitive, so instead of working as a group and run into this role assigning problems, have the whole group solve the same problem and see what solutions different people come up with. That can be very interesting.

Because it tells our youth many important lessons about life. How to frame your boss by beating yourself up in his office for example.

If that's what you think the movie is about then I'll have to disappoint you.

"I would try to find halo source code by bungie best fps engine ever created, u see why call of duty loses speed due to its detail." -- GettingNifty
Advertisement

If that's what you think the movie is about then I'll have to disappoint you.

Its about the meaning of life, I get that.

Ill make sure everyone gets a part and gets to do what they like

And what about the parts that nobody wants to do, but that need to get done anyway? ;)

And what about the parts that nobody wants to do, but that need to get done anyway? ;)

Ill just do the boring stuff smile.png

I think?

Ill just do the boring stuff smile.png

I think?

What happens when you get bored?

IMHO, the best answer is that everyone has to do a bit of the boring stuff from time to time.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement