Advertisement

New here

Started by June 08, 2015 12:08 AM
4 comments, last by jbadams 9 years, 1 month ago

Hello there i am a musician and a game developer, focus on rpg maker ace, but i am searching for other options and to learn from other softwares like Unity, this forums looks complicated but full with good info.

I was trying to found a section for presentations but i couldn't found it. I am originally from Mexico; having like 2 years of working with that engine mention before and make four games at the moment. Hope this topic does not go so much off or if there is a rule about presentation stuff but here i am, and have a nice day or night.

By the way if there is any suggestions of how to start on the forum with the right foot please tell me, thanks, and on that matter, if i want to submit resources to the forum like music pack where is the correct site to post them, on announcements or creative?

Hello everyone.

As I am a new member I want to Greet everyone!

Here is very cool! :)

Advertisement

What kind of files are you hoping to submit?

There are sections on this site where anyone can contribute an article relating to whatever subject they feel they know enough about. Anyone can contribute, the articles are peer reviewed. As part of this you are able to upload related files.

If you just want to talk in general about your project there is also a journal section (basically a blog) where you can post whatever you like about gamedev regardless of your knowledge level on the subject. I think for this you're restricted mainly to uploading images, videos etc. I have a few in my journal if you want to take a look for inspiration.

Welcome to the forum!

By the way if there is any suggestions of how to start on the forum with the right foot please tell me, thanks, and on that matter, if i want to submit resources to the forum like music pack where is the correct site to post them, on announcements or creative?

Your Announcements is the best place for that sort of thing.

Welcome to GDNet.

Hello everybody !
I'm also new here.

I'm a web developer since 2013, and I've been wanting to create an RPG game of my own since I was a child.
By joining this community, I was looking for the opportunity to contribute and also learn the needed skills to develop games.

At the moment, my proficiency is JavaScript programming.

I'm ready to help everybody for that matter.

Cheers !

Advertisement
Welcome!

You can submit things like music packs to our Marketplace - you'll be able to set them as either free or paid.

For things hosted off-site you can link to them in Your Announcements or a Developer Journal. :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement