Advertisement

What would you do.

Started by May 15, 2015 10:24 AM
22 comments, last by thatguyfromthething 9 years, 3 months ago

Well that was a waste of time.

In the end they blamed me for breaking ther key cutting machine, there lable machine and there printer. and the big one they trying to insist that I took Some ladys $50 layby payment

but did the lady walk out the shop with out a reciept and just hand me money I don't think so. It was in the 3rd week a lady came in and the other manager did it on my logon to show me but then never said to the other manager when asked. But wait there's more I was asked to take the wheely bins out, nothing there hard about it right place them on curb.

on my way there some one left cement and gravel on the drive customer rist not mor then a spade(yeah Spade) So put it in the bin, then later in the day the crazy manager come up to me and say's I want to show you some thing come with me. Then leads me to the bins opens and says why did you not tie up the bags. me there to full and ripp when trying to tie corrners of bag then she see the cement and gos who put this in here and im like what it was in the drive way and shes like it make dust on the dump truck me what the fuck , then shes like you filled the bins to much we have no other bins to but the too much in, then she say's the truck driver cant get the bins empty its not because of the bins to full but the wheely bind should not have a bag that create a vauume , she carrys on like a pork chop and make me try to lift the bag out so I picked the whole bin up and tipped it and guess what it can slide out she oh . the last staw was when I was asked to help load up the truck with a bbq the truck was 600 mm away from the shed door so Im like I'll open the door for more room and the other guy start rantting you don't need room just lift what the fuck I cant get time to open a door so I have more room to lift shit on the back of the truck and he starts say shit about how I never asked the lady if she was going to be home to lift it of the truck but he was the one who initialized the delivery in the first place and hes been there for years. I say get fucked and he stares at me like he wants a fight like a big man. I then say you fucking cunts make it that hard to work with what the fucks wrong with you all and then Im fucking out of here. And I walked.

Such places usually have high turnover rate as they can easily replace a common whiner.

And for "people that/people who" thing, I had never heard such rule so googled and still don't think that there is such rule, in fact using that for a non specific group of humans (aka people) makes sense imo.

mostates by moson?e | Embrace your burden

Advertisement

And for "people that/people who" thing, I had never heard such rule so googled and still don't think that there is such rule, in fact using that for a non specific group of humans (aka people) makes sense imo.

There is no specific rule that says that "who" should be used to refer to people and "that" should be used to refer to objects. But using "that" when referring to a person is considered to be a vulgar usage in many circles. if you google "who vs that" you will find that there are many style guides that recommend this usage.

Any job where you have a bad boss will be a nightmare. Jobs where you are treated with a decent level of respect are livable even if the conditions are hard.

This is my thread. There are many threads like it, but this one is mine.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement