Advertisement

PS4 (and when it comes out, the Xbox One) Release

Started by November 21, 2013 07:27 PM
22 comments, last by CoffeeCoder 10 years, 9 months ago

So did anyone end up buying the consoles? What do y'all think? I got my PS4 the other day, I tried it out and I must admit that Battlefield 4 is amazing, despite EAs servers being an enormous pain in the ass...

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

I bought nothing,

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Advertisement

I'll get at least one later, probably an Xbox One as long as the next Halo (the only IP I really care about) doesn't look terrible. For now there's just not any games I absolutely have to have, and I might as well wait for either a price drop or for the usual launch kinks to get worked out.

I just bought a new graphics card (~$200) instead... PC gaming is so ridiculously cheap if you can hit sales. Every Command and Conquer ever for $7.12 wwwhhhhaat?

-Mark the Artist

Digital Art and Technical Design
Developer Journal

My only disappointment with the PS4 so far is that I have to wait so long for good games to come out. I'm impatient, damnit.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

attempting to get an x1 tonight, but my plans are to sell it on ebay. i'll get one later on, with no backwards compatability, it's pretty pointless atm.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

My only disappointment with the PS4 so far is that I have to wait so long for good games to come out. I'm impatient, damnit.

I only have Battlefield 4, with plans to get Killzone Shadow Fall. Beyond that, I'm saddened by the lack of games...

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Advertisement

I'm "trying" to pick up one or the other. By that, I mean if I see one in the store I'll buy it, but I personally never pre-order anything and won't wait in line for things.

I might need to wait until the new year.

Ah well. It's not like I haven't been playing them both at work for the last year anyways.

Every Command and Conquer ever for $7.12 wwwhhhhaat?

This. And...

This. And...

with no backwards compatability, it's pretty pointless atm

This. And...

Ah well. It's not like I haven't been playing them both at work for the last year anyways.

To hell with you...

Me and my roommate pooled money:

$_57.JPG
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
None of them is selling on my country, thought I'm not interested of both.
A C++ programming beginner from Malaysia.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement