Advertisement

Seek 2d artist, programmer to make fantasy magical game.

Started by October 23, 2013 07:40 AM
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 10 years, 10 months ago

First, I didn't find collaboration forum section, so I post at here, I don't know this is proper, if not, sorry, move please.

---------------

Hi.

I want to make fantasy themed game which is defense+RPG+Diablo3 style skill selection, combination game for android/iOS.

So for that, I need mainly 2d graphic artist, animators, and unity3d programmer(c#).

My role is also unity3d programmer, and game designer.
(I made games like, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dimension14.publishertycoonlite&hl=en )

I want fast project for 3~4 months. And thus very simple, but will focuse on only one strength point of game.

So revenue sharing project, contact me if you interested. (wsxdrfv (@) hanmail (dot) net) or skype id - leegodskype

Thanks.

www.perfectionofwisdom.com

You need to hover over the classifieds button near the top of this page, select hobbyist projects, and fill out the form to place your help wanted ad.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement