Advertisement

Too much motivation and fun things to do?

Started by October 08, 2013 12:52 PM
0 comments, last by nomabond 10 years, 11 months ago

I am just wondering if anyone out here is having a "problem" of too much motivation, and excitement about development?

It's not like i'm feeling this every day, but some days I do. For example I want to write my game, finish my 3D framework, read a book, resume writing bootloader/kernel. And this would be awesome and all, but I can't do anything that way. I work few minutes on my game, few minutes on framework and other stuff, but I can't concentrate to do one thing right.

Anyone have this feeling? It feel good, but at the same time it's annoying.

“There are thousands and thousands of people out there leading lives of quiet, screaming desperation, where they work long, hard hours at jobs they hate to enable them to buy things they don't need to impress people they don't like.”? Nigel Marsh

I get a very similar feeling of overwhelming excitement about development and all aspects of it. Its tough to do but with some practice you can moderate your thoughts and "force" yourself to be more productive in one particular area. It helps me to write out a "to-do" list or a task outline and force myself to complete X amount of tasks before starting on anything else. I also have dedicated 1 hour before sleep to reading books (helps 'cool' the eyes and prepare your body for a better sleep).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement