🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What are you playing these days?

Started by
12 comments, last by Eck 4 years, 6 months ago
So, I'm curious what the members who frequent the Lounge, with their inscrutable and refined tastes, are filling their gaming time with?

For some reason I find myself continuing to play Word War on my phone, which is ridiculous because there isn't much to it.

The games I keep coming back to with my friends are League of Legends, Halo: Reach, and CoD: Black Ops (only occasionally, though).

I also play a smidge smadgering of Facebook games, because well, I make them for a living :P
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Advertisement
Over the past week or so I have been playing: The Witcher 2, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Warhammer Space Marine, Red Orchestra 2, Minecraft and Metro 2033
I got NFS Hot Pursuit a few weeks ago, that's actually fun if you're computer can run it smoothly. Mine can't, even with an ATI 6850. Crysis 2 runs far better.

I also just bought Masters of Orion 1 & 2, I never played them before, yet I am a Civ addict, so I'm learning to play them at the moment.

I don't get to play games much, but I've also been playing Diablo 2 and Torchlight in anticipation of Torchlight 2.
I've been playing Word Mix, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Magicka, and Sword of the Stars. I've been thinking of starting up with Master of Orion II again, but I just haven't had the time.

-------R.I.P.-------

Selective Quote

~Too Late - Too Soon~

Rage? yeah... Rage. Anything to get rid of the aching for Skyrim. :unsure:
Space Marine, Rusty Hearts, Dead Island. In that particular order. Oh, does playing a prototype in Unity count as gaming? If so, put that before Space Marine.
Disclaimer: Each my post is intended as an attempt of helping and/or brining some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone, unless stated otherwise

Homepage (Under Construction)

Check my profile for funny D&D/WH FRP quotes :)
Words With Friends is #1 for total amount of my time wasted.
Also Portal 2.
Tropico 4 and BF3 Beta. Before that was Deus Ex Human Revolution.

I also play whatever game is the Kongregate Badge of the Day (in 10 years I will have enough Gamestop points for a free game).
Been playing Fallout: New Vegas for a few months now. Games seem to take longer to play now that I'm married. In between I've been playing Dwarf Fortress. At work the past month or so has mostly been Suduko. Haven't been playing as many flash games during lunch at work but I got hooked on Bloons Tower Defense 4 for awhile and thought Defend Your Nuts was alright (although I'm not likely to replay it). Nothing really catching my attention otherwise.
Tropico 4, Majesty 2, Gothic 3, Dead Island

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement