Advertisement

Hardest game as a child, still hard as an adult?

Started by June 12, 2011 09:53 AM
32 comments, last by JoeCooper 13 years, 3 months ago

Oh, fuckn, Turok 2. I tried over and over again through the years to beat it and finally did. It was triumphant.

Anyone ever play that? That game is murder.

I had more issues with Turok 1, I think I cheated though in Turok 2 I just remember beating it and thinking that #1 was way harded.

Speaking of Turok, that was one of the most amazing games I think I have played to date. *boots up N64*
I usually just give my 2 cents, but since most of the people I meet are stubborn I give a 1$ so my advice isn't lost via exchange rate.

It was! Both 1 and 2, though I really adore 1. I wish that 1 could've been revised with the AI from Turok 2, because it isn't hard enough for me to enjoy anymore, but there was a lot about that I really adore that the sequels (starting from 3) and no other game I've played really captured.
Advertisement

Oh, fuckn, Turok 2. I tried over and over again through the years to beat it and finally did. It was triumphant.

Anyone ever play that? That game is murder.

I haven 't beaten Turok 2 yet, but Turok 1 definitely fits the spirit of this thread. I remember I used to rent it all the time from Blockbuster as a kid. After a few months of doing that I managed to beat the first level, but it was hopelessly difficult as a kid past that.

Got it for Christmas last year though and showed it who was the boss. :)

Turok 2 is next.
Success requires no explanation. Failure allows none.
Enjoy it. Turok 2 is so, so much harder than 1. Turok 1 is too easy for me while 2 is at my absolute limit. Some of it's because of retro game silliness (in some parts everything looks the same) but if you have patience for it, winning is triumphant. And the Cerebral Bore is a classic.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement