Advertisement

what C++ IDE & OS do you use

Started by April 13, 2011 10:16 AM
61 comments, last by d000hg 13 years, 4 months ago
Your list doesn't include Vim or Emacs? We're talking about the C++ they use on computers, right?

Your list doesn't include Vim or Emacs? We're talking about the C++ they use on computers, right?

Do u use it for next-gen game development? You must be God or something! biggrin.gif
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Advertisement

[quote name='DaWanderer' timestamp='1302703512' post='4797950']
Do u use it for next-gen game development? You must be God or something! biggrin.gif
[/quote]
Well, if using vim the answer is obvious. If using emacs, I think the elevator goes the other direction.

Stephen M. Webb
Professional Free Software Developer

I use one of VC++ and QtCreator on Windows depending on what I'm doing. I usually use vim when I'm developing on the Linux machines on campus, however.
I use VC++ on Windows; however, I also use it for Linux. I open my files with WinSCP and edit them then keep a putty terminal open for running make. For smaller files I just use VIM.
Colour met confused about which IDE you mean by "KDE". KDevelop, perhaps?
Widelands - laid back, free software strategy
Advertisement
I use winXP plus the ol' goodie MSVC6.0. the first and (could be) the last compiler Id ever love... :D

Yes i mean the one they use on Computers, where else ? (no insult intended)

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

who use's DOS ? :D

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

who use's DOS ? :D

Me use. (used). problem?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement