Advertisement

Blizzard Retrospective

Started by March 13, 2011 11:09 AM
2 comments, last by DarklyDreaming 13 years, 6 months ago
Didn't really know where to put this so I put this here thinking it might inspire and maybe teach people about the industry, Its a very interesting video about Blizzards History.

http://us.blizzard.c...d-retrospective

maybe you have seen it or if its already been posted sorry.
Great video about this great company. I grew up with their games (being BlackThorne the first I think) and they really always were awesome pieces of work at their time. Thanks to this video I can finally know how was that possible. That little blonde programmer guy who was coding the Starcraft engine with his wife sleeping on a couch and his 3 days old baby in a towel over his desk next to his keyboard... man that's a level of compromise that's beyond money. It's love. <-- That's it, that's what you can see when you play a game from Blizzard.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Advertisement
Lol I played the heck out of Rock and Roll Racers.
Patrick
This is how true success is achieved - through sacrifices most wouldn't even consider. Blizzard, you're still the best :) (even when you're in bed with Activision...)
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2]."

[size=2]~ [size=1]Antheus

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement