Advertisement

Help! Need mobo drivers

Started by January 28, 2007 03:57 PM
1 comment, last by capn_midnight 17 years, 7 months ago
I've been looking for about a week for the disk for a particular mobo in my stash of computers. I even still have the box, so I should have the disk, but I just can't seem to find it. So, I'm trying to find a driver download instead, but not having much luck there, either. The sticker on the box says "Syntax SV266AD KT266 Socket A mother board". It's an ATX board with a VIA Chipset, onboard sound and LAN, 5 PCI slots, one AGP slot, and 2 DDRRAM slots. Any help?

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Did you look here?

I used to have an old VIA motherboard, and I'm pretty sure the hyperion drivers were compatable with just about every version of chipset. Also seems to have drivers for the other stuff you mention.
Advertisement
So the box says it's a VIA KT266A/8235 chipset. I found drivers for */8233 instead, and they at least worked to get my LAN adaptor working. It should be okay from here out.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement