Advertisement

Problem Uninstalled Package

Started by November 12, 2005 04:45 PM
-1 comments, last by Halsafar 18 years, 10 months ago
This happens to 5 packages I am trying to remove: Ant, eclipse-bugzilla, eclipse-cdt, eclipse-changelog, eclipse-jdt I'll show one example which shows the same error message with either Synaptic or yum. I'll show the output of Yum. Even though it says it Removed! and Completed! It still exists and continues to be flagged as a broken package in Synaptic. Either by: 'yum remove eclipse-bugzilla' Using Synaptic to remove it I get the following: ============================================================================= Removing: eclipse-bugzilla i386 1:0.1.0_fc-16 installed 1.4 M Transaction Summary ============================================================================= Install 0 Package(s) Update 0 Package(s) Remove 1 Package(s) Total download size: 0 Is this ok [y/N]: y Downloading Packages: Running Transaction Test Finished Transaction Test Transaction Test Succeeded Running Transaction Removing : eclipse-bugzilla ######################### [1/1] gcj-dbtool: Manipulate gcj map database files Usage: gcj-dbtool -n file.gcjdb [size] - Create a new gcj map database gcj-dbtool -a file.gcjdb file.jar file.so - Add the contents of file.jar to a gcj map database gcj-dbtool -f file.gcjdb file.jar file.so - Add the contents of file.jar to a gcj map database gcj-dbtool -t file.gcjdb - Test a gcj map database gcj-dbtool -l file.gcjdb - List a gcj map database gcj-dbtool [-][-0] -m dest.gcjdb source.gcjdb... - Merge gcj map databases into dest Replaces dest To add to dest, include dest in the list of sources If the first arg is -, read the list from stdin If the first arg is -0, filenames separated by nul gcj-dbtool -p [LIBDIR] - Print default database name error: %postun(eclipse-bugzilla-0.1.0_fc-16.i386) scriptlet failed, exit status 123 Removed: eclipse-bugzilla.i386 1:0.1.0_fc-16

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement