Advertisement

Linux and FreeBSD

Started by October 15, 2000 01:17 PM
13 comments, last by nes8bit 23 years, 11 months ago
Bleh, Corel Linux, it hides all of the good stuff in Linux
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
im probly crazy but i think editing the config files manually is easier than linuxconf

saai
Advertisement
Don''t take this as flame bait but...

---------------------------
www.bountyhunterinc.com t-shirts for the morally impaired.
I''m a SuSE fan myself. Then again, it''s the only disrtibution I''ve really tried. YAST!

"Whoever performs only his duty is not doing his duty." --Bahya ibn Pakuda
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away"--Henry David Thoreau
You don''t like slack? You not an uber-h4x0r d00d.

Bah, I have Red Hat, but Im not using it much, trying to figure out how to make a boot sector, maybe in a few years i''ll have a decent OS. Of course I need to learn asm a little better, but a good bootsector would be a start for me. I''m gonna go examine some code now...

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."

The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt
-----------------------------A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement